Shadow of Colossus
Far Cry 4
Witcher
Deponia
GTA
worktime

this is precisely from the well-known volumetric games
still love the old type of kids games like the scooby doo series

I've been gaming since Pong, LOL. I was a hardcore raider in World of Warcraft for a very long time. Now I mostly just play stuff on PS4.

I'm currently playing Disco Elysium, which is an amazing RPG. I also play Skater XL, and am pretty deep into Outriders. Probably one of the best 3rd Person Action games I've ever played. Considering jumping back into the Division 2 as they added a good bit of content since I stopped playing awhile ago.

I need to hop back on the Division 2. I enjoyed it more more the first one.

I really enjoyed Division 2 until I hit end game. Then everything was a bullet sponge, and you got one shotted. Maybe they fixed that since I last played.

I still try to play some Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory with Old Farts or Fearless Assassins, but it is beginning to wear on my patience. My aim/kill ratio is nowhere near a lot of the players, and it turns into a grind lately. Want to have fun and not get cut down within 10 seconds of spawning. Not certain it would make much difference if my eyesight and reaction times were better, either. Trying out on just being a utility player and handing out medication packs or ammunition to help the team out.

I got lucky and bought both next-gen. consoles from official dealers without overpaying to scalpers. Right now on PlayStation, I am playing Ghost of Tsushima and just recently completed main story in Horizon Zero Dawn. On my Xbox Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Call of Duty Cold War mostly playing Zombies, and Forza Horizon 4.

I just bought 6, it's been awhile but I feel like it's clunkier than 5.
Yes, it’s a popular opinion in the fanbase that 6 kinda sucked. Couch co-op was pretty fun, but I just couldn’t really get into it.

RE4 is the shit, though. Almost 20 years old but still holds up pretty well today.

Any Resident Evil gamers out here?

That’s one of my favorite game series that I always come back to. The last several months the only games I’ve played have been RE. I recently went through 3 remake, revelations 1 and 2, code veronica, zero, and 7 for the first time. I haven’t played 8 yet, not enough space for it on the xbox. I just started another run of re1 remake.

I do play a few multiplayer games, though I spend much more time making them. I actually worked on Shadow of Mordor.
You were a developer for Shadow of Mordor? Nice. What aspect of the game if you don’t mind my asking?

The nemesis system was pretty awesome. Combat was pretty satisfying too, especially lategame.

Yes, it’s a popular opinion in the fanbase that 6 kinda sucked. Couch co-op was pretty fun, but I just couldn’t really get into it.

RE4 is the shit, though. Almost 20 years old but still holds up pretty well today.
Just played the second campaign in 6. The level design and plot devices just make absolutely no sense

That’s one of my favorite game series that I always come back to. The last several months the only games I’ve played have been RE. I recently went through 3 remake, revelations 1 and 2, code veronica, zero, and 7 for the first time. I haven’t played 8 yet, not enough space for it on the xbox. I just started another run of re1 remake.

For what it's worth, there are external hard drives available for the Xbox One.

I deleted games to make room for others but got to a point where I hit a roster that I didn't want to part with. Really glad I picked one up. I got an 8tb one maybe 2-3 years ago and it's way more space than I needed. 2tb would have likely been enough to throw my old games back on and for any new ones too.

Back