Do you guys play video games?

No harm done. We’re just here to talk about games and have a good time. No need to bicker amongst ourselves.
Exactly all here for good times.

Except Xbox players, they can get bent.

Hahaha J/K. New Xbox looks really nice. If I had more time I might get it, but between work and a family, I barely have enough time to play anything

The funny thing is, if we were discussing Among Us, bickering and snide insults would actually be on topic and relevant.

My wife bought me the mini Sega Genesis console yesterday. It was the last one at my local Wally world, so she rushed out and bought it. I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed them old games, it’s easily the best mini that I’ve played.

I’ve been playing Hunt:Showdown lately. It’s actually a pretty fun game even if it does look like garbage on Xbox(I know, I know). Really cool setting both in time and place, fun weaponry, and a lot at stake each match.

I’ve been playing Hunt:Showdown lately. It’s actually a pretty fun game even if it does look like garbage on Xbox(I know, I know). Really cool setting both in time and place, fun weaponry, and a lot at stake each match.

I love that game. Just hit prestige 9. Took a break to play Cyberpunk but I just finished it and I'm jumping back into Hunt.

I have been playing since Atari. Now with kids there just isn't enough time to really play a lot but when I get to it's awesome.

I have all my retro systems from NES, SNES, Sega Dreamcast, PS2, PS4, XBOX360, PSP vita

Favorite games are all based on mood,

Fighting: Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Caliber, Saturday Night Slam Masters, Weaponlord
Adventure: Donkey Kong, LEGO Marvel series, TWD series, Tales from the Borderlands
Action: Mark of Kri, Dark Souls, Shadows of Mordor, Diablo, Batman Arkham series, Assassins Creeds series, Final Fight series, Xmen/TMNT arcade game console port
FPS: Battelfield, Call of Duty, Sniper, Vermintide, Mount and Blade
Strategy: Total War, Dawn of War

As of late I am wrapping up the second half of Shadows of Mordor, playing through the campaign on Battlefield V, and doing runs on Vermintide. It's way easier to pick up games that don't need a lot of continuity to play. When that fails out comes the SNES.

I love that game. Just hit prestige 9. Took a break to play Cyberpunk but I just finished it and I'm jumping back into Hunt.

I just hit my first 100 Friday. I don’t know if I want to prestige and lose all my unlocks quite yet. I play solo on duos. Being able to run a Mosin Obrez + Crown and King helped me snag a solo Grand Slam yesterday.

I have been playing since Atari. Now with kids there just isn't enough time to really play a lot but when I get to it's awesome.

I have all my retro systems from NES, SNES, Sega Dreamcast, PS2, PS4, XBOX360, PSP vita

Favorite games are all based on mood,

Fighting: Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Caliber, Saturday Night Slam Masters, Weaponlord
Adventure: Donkey Kong, LEGO Marvel series, TWD series, Tales from the Borderlands
Action: Mark of Kri, Dark Souls, Shadows of Mordor, Diablo, Batman Arkham series, Assassins Creeds series, Final Fight series, Xmen/TMNT arcade game console port
FPS: Battelfield, Call of Duty, Sniper, Vermintide, Mount and Blade
Strategy: Total War, Dawn of War

As of late I am wrapping up the second half of Shadows of Mordor, playing through the campaign on Battlefield V, and doing runs on Vermintide. It's way easier to pick up games that don't need a lot of continuity to play. When that fails out comes the SNES.
Eyy shadow of mordor. Awesome game. Talion gets really OP by the end. Based on your faves, you may like Witcher 3 and Metal Gear Solid V too. Witcher 3 is pretty “continuity-heavy” but MGSV is good for a quick session.

I tried playing the new Cyberpunk, but I didn't really like it.
I have mixed feelings about it. There are some fun moments, but it feels like an unpolished game. It’s like a knife with decent hardware and with passable aesthetics, but bad heat treat.

I keep hearing that the Witcher series is definitely up my alley. I have heard that the Cyberpunk following was all a Keanu initiative. There is a heavy following of his voice acting and appearances in games.

I am just setting back up my Xbox 360 so I have some old games to wreck. Anyone ever finish Brutal Legend? I found it funny when I first played it, should give me a few laughs at the least. I also have to finish Spec ops the line, great action/adventure. I picked up the remastered Skyrim for PS4. I think that will be the deep dive for 2021.

Virtua Fighter

You just gave me nostalgia from childhood! I used to pump the quarters into the original Virtua Fighter arcade game, but as soon as I learned Pai's tripping move with BACK + PUNCH, I became hated by all my VF opponents in the arcade. "That's cheap, win for real!" It wasn't until VF for PC that I finally mastered all the other characters. I loved that game for its simplicity. My brothers hated playing it with me, because I (almost) always won, more so with Jacky in my later VF "career". I liked him because I was good enough with him to "win for real". Haven't played it in years.

I keep hearing that the Witcher series is definitely up my alley. I have heard that the Cyberpunk following was all a Keanu initiative. There is a heavy following of his voice acting and appearances in games.

I am just setting back up my Xbox 360 so I have some old games to wreck. Anyone ever finish Brutal Legend? I found it funny when I first played it, should give me a few laughs at the least. I also have to finish Spec ops the line, great action/adventure. I picked up the remastered Skyrim for PS4. I think that will be the deep dive for 2021.
Keanu had a great performance in Cyberpunk. Really melted into the character. Unfortunately, the game has issues. Bad police AI, janky facial expressions, repetitive mission design. It has its moments though. Personally, I got some enjoyment out of it.

Witcher 3 was a brilliant game, yeah.

Played hours and hours of The Binding of Isaac.
Latest Hitman games are works of art.
Love the old school shmups like Dariusburst, Thunderforce and the like... the newer bullethell ones too, like the cave shooters.

Of course Trevorizing the city in GTA5 never gets old.

I use to live for Diablo on the PC. I had all the expansions and even bought gear for my guys of eBay!
Now it’s Call of Duty on Xbox and Raid: Shadow Legends on my phone

Back