Do you guys play video games?

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by DangerZone98, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Ken C.

Ken C. Jack of all trades, master of none. Staff Member Super Mod

Jun 14, 2000
    That has been a nickname I got since day 1 on the fire department.

DangerZone98 likes this.
  2. timberweasel

timberweasel Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    I saw one of these online and had to have it...

pandorasbox.jpg
    Pandora's Box game system with four Queen City Cutlery Co. English Jacks in 1095

It's called Pandora's Box: basically a giant Player 1 and Player 2 arcade stick that hooks up to the TV (with an HDMI cable) and has over 3000 emulated games installed. :eek:

Sure, some game files are duplicates, and some are too glitched out to actually play, but there's still a lot on the menu to enjoy. It has everything from Donkey Kong and Tetris, to Metal Slug and Street Fighter.

The control sticks and buttons have that clicky goodness that is super nostalgic for the old school arcade days. Just add some old buddies, beers and trash-talk, and the Pandora's Box is an absolute gas! :cool::thumbsup:

SteveNo, benchwarmer380 and Rykjeklut like this.
  3. FOG2

FOG2 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 1, 2007
    Still playing Word of Tanks every day since I downloaded it a year and a half ago.

4. eisman

eisman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2009
    I'm tired of World of Tanks...It's gotten too commercial and too ridiculous for a part time player to match the stuff you have to get to be competitive anymore. And I'm a 55% win rate player. I used to like playing lights, but they nerfed all those. How can being a scout be fun when heavy tanks have better view range and camo? TDs are okay up to around tier 8 then they get nerfed. Arty is crazy and boring to play. I need a new thrill.

5. FOG2

FOG2 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 1, 2007
    Lemme know if u find something, i,m interested to play a different game also.

6. Monofletch

Monofletch Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 14, 2010
    If anyone wants to use my code for Raid Shadow Legends just Pm me