Dpx gear tracking notice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well USPS says mine was due yesterday; Sunday the 31st. Hopefully it will be here with todays mail, any minute now as I suppose they dont deliver packages on Sundays. The USPS tracking numbers never update and never show where the package is, UPS is much better. I've got the day off so I'm staring out the window waiting for the mail. I feel like Charlie Brown on Valentines Day!!!

Well USPS says mine was due yesterday; Sunday the 31st. Hopefully it will be here with todays mail, any minute now as I suppose they dont deliver packages on Sundays. The USPS tracking numbers never update and never show where the package is, UPS is much better. I've got the day off so I'm staring out the window waiting for the mail. I feel like Charlie Brown on Valentines Day!!!

Are you sure that the notice didnt say that it was due to be dropped off at the post office on the 31st?

Thats what mine said...

I wouldn't get too worried about the tracking info not updating. The tracking system USPS uses was designed in the 90's. It doesn't work well, and not at all if the USPS doesn't scan the item.

The shipping notice everyone received was created when the info was enterned online to create the shipping labels. They still have to get them to the USPS office.

I'm expecting my two to be dropped off at the Post Office today, and likely delivered Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

Don't get discouraged, it doesn't happen over night.

Well the mailman just came and went. No knife; WTF!!! Augg! I was certain it was coming today.

And Dude, your on the east coast. The knives are shipping from California. It will take 3 days in transit by Priority Mail to get to you.

I'm not pissed or anything just disappointed and very confused by the USPS tracking. Its useless. UPS or Fed Ex says when you will get it and shows you where it is in transit. USPS not so much! I'm not that guy who is irate at the delays or all that hype typing five pages of internet arguing and that BS. Yes I want my knife but it is just that- a knife. I will be here soon- I was just hoping to be the first to post pics up for eveyone....

I'm not pissed or anything just disappointed and very confused by the USPS tracking. Its useless. UPS or Fed Ex says when you will get it and shows you where it is in transit. USPS not so much! I'm not that guy who is irate at the delays or all that hype typing five pages of internet arguing and that BS. Yes I want my knife but it is just that- a knife. I will be here soon- I was just hoping to be the first to post pics up for eveyone....

Do you expect anymore than that from a pseudo-government organization who is bleeding money faster than a stuck pig?

I will not be posting for the rest of the day. I am going to play with my knives.

lies all lies. pics or it didn't happen

i live in a small town and my post office always scans the stuff and does a good job. but mine still doesn't show it being scanned at all. who knows

Just to clarify, they are coming from Fallbrook, CALIFORNIA (specifically Southern California). So if you ain't here chances are yours ain't coming first. The dates that we got on our USPS notices have almost nothing to do with the delivery date. If you read the notice, it says that the date is when USPS expects to receive the package from the shipper, NOT when you will be receiving it. NO, you can't track USPS the same way you do FedEx or UPS. The system is set up to maximize delivery efficiency, not correct or timely recipient information. Thanks (in advance) to whomever receives their knife first and informs us and posts pix. :thumbup:

I thought that one of our west coast buddies would have posted some HEST LE Folder pics by now!

I figured some one would have gotten theirs by now. Mine has made it through three USPS stations and has left the NJ international station yesterday. It was accepted into the postal system on Friday.

People are giving the USPS much more credit than they deserve. I think someone might see it show up tomorrow (those living in California or neighboring states), most will probably start to see them arrive Wednesday & Thursday. That is assuming they are delivered to the Post Office today and not delayed by anything. I still don't see mine as having been scanned at all.

I live in Reno so yes, I hope to get mine by Wednesday if it really went out today. Sometimes, depending on the cities to and from, I get Priority Mail in 2 days but mine doesn't show the acceptance scan yet.

People are giving the USPS much more credit than they deserve. I think someone might see it show up tomorrow (those living in California or neighboring states), most will probably start to see them arrive Wednesday & Thursday. That is assuming they are delivered to the Post Office today and not delayed by anything. I still don't see mine as having been scanned at all.

+1:thumbup:

My LE did show up today. #141.

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1527.jpg

Thank you to RYP and CO. for a great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back