DPx H•E•S•T/F...ANNOUNCING THE HEST FOLDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RYP has confirmed in the DPX forum that no tracking numbers have been issued for the folders. They are shipping from Italy tomorrow. I know Blade HQ is good, but they aren't that good.

Good luck with your imaginary package....

I guess we'll discover whom, when the package arrives.

I don't think this is for a LE HEST/F, all of those being delivered in the USA are coming from DPx Gear. Is it possible you may have ordered something else from them?
Nope, Sarge, I never ordered anything from Blade HQ. I ordered directly through DPx Gear.

Believe whatever you like. I'll post pix here once it arrives.

You sure you want to keep sticking to your story about receiving a shipping notice on your HEST/F?

This was posted a few minutes ago by the man you supposedly bought it from:
250 Limited edition knives shipped yesterday from Italy. The second they hit the ground they will be inspected by me and shipped out over the next couple of weeks....after I have them. Production model is made but waiting on the boxes. As soon as they ship you will hear it here first. The dealers will then turn those around and depending on the shipping method and speed of the dealer (most are small businesses) they will be in your hands.

UPDATE:

tracking now shows:

Bullet Arrival at Post Office, January 20, 2011, 5:38 am, LOS ANGELES, CA 90025
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, January 20, 2011, 12:59 am, LOS ANGELES, CA 90052
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 19, 2011
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, January 18, 2011, 8:18 pm, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199

So I suspect it will arrive this late afternoon/early evening. If not, I think tomorrow will be the latest.

Look, if it's the wrong knife or something like that, admittedly I will wear egg on my face. For believing what I was told, I will apologize to you all. It is not my intention to rake muck. If, however, I am right, will you do the same for your less than kind words?

Tower Two. Could you have bought the fixed blade DPx HEST from a dealer? That would make sense.

Tower Two. Could you have bought the fixed blade DPx HEST from a dealer? That would make sense.

i doubt it. i had just checked them to see if they were in stock and didnt see any before tower two's post. also checked after and still out of stock..........

Nay-sayers you were all right and I WAS WRONG. Okay, You're mom was right. I'm the one on "the" crack. I'm egg faced and you all have my sincerest apology. This was not an attempt at subterfuge, but an honest mistake. The mail arrived. I completely forgot having ordered a magnesium rod/flint striker from some other company which must have been a front for Blade HQ. I guess I put the two occurrences together by mistake. I now humbly go back to waiting for delivery. Again, sorry for the false alarm and any consternation I may have caused. To be absolutely clear, YOU WERE RIGHT and I WAS WRONG. I AM VERY SORRY.

Last edited:
Nay-sayers you were all right and I WAS WRONG. Okay, You're mom was right. I'm the one on "the" crack. I'm egg faced and you all have my sincerest apology. This was not an attempt at subterfuge, but an honest mistake. The mail arrived. I completely forgot having ordered a magnesium rod/flint striker from some other company which must have been a front for Blade HQ. I guess I put the two occurrences together by mistake. I now humbly go back to waiting for delivery. Again, sorry for the false alarm and any consternation I may have caused. To be absolutely clear, YOU WERE RIGHT and I WAS WRONG. I AM VERY SORRY.

:thumbup::thumbup: for owning it!

Enjoy your knife when you do get it.

atleast you were able to man up and not whine and cry about it. honest mistake and enjoy the knife when you get it. atleast you are able to wait patiently with the rest of us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back