Drop + Terzuola ATCF Tanto Folding Knife - Now Available

I really like that blue g10. I already ordered the persian terzoula. I also really want the Kirby Lambert.

In short, I cannot afford them all! Slow it down Drop!

What’s the blade length? Is it on bearings?

It wants me to sign in too hit the details tab.

What’s the blade length? Is it on bearings?

It wants me to sign in too hit the details tab.

Stonewashed or PVD coated, stonewashed CPM-S35VN steel
G-10 or carbon fiber (for a premium) scales
Flipper Tab and titanium Thumb Disc opening
Titanium Liner Lock with insert
Caged ceramic bearings
Right hand/tip up titanium clip (hidden hardware)
Titanium hardware (screws)
3.4" blade (.175" thick stock)
4.3" handle (.55" wide), 7.7" overall length
4.2oz for G10, 4oz for carbon fiber

A lot of cool features for the price in my opinion. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

I'd have been a lot more excited about this one if it were a 3.75-4" blade. You followed up a pint sized Terzuola with a... pint sized Terzuola. Yay.

I'd have been a lot more excited about this one if it were a 3.75-4" blade. You followed up a pint sized Terzuola with a... pint sized Terzuola. Yay.

This is where I'm at with it, honestly. But then, if you look at actual Terzuolas, a ton of them come with dinky little 3 inch blades. (shiver) so tactical, very self-defense! LOL

As is the case with many knives I’d otherwise own, no lefty option. Oh well my wallet thanks you.

I'm still done with Drop, and would never do business with them again, but at least they take feedback. The new logo on the pivot is IMO a huge improvement over the old logo on the blade.

Looks like a great knife! Tantos aren't really my thing, but it really looks like a winner. I specifically like the dual methods of opening and all the scale choices. It's good to see that it's noted on the page that it's a introductory pre-order price and it will be going up by $20 after August 22.

Your guest link works as far as pictures and a description go, but the price will not be displayed unless the person logs in. Not sure what you can do about that as that seems to be how Drop avoids issues with certain companies MAP policies. This site has pretty robust formatting tools and it's pretty easy to embed pictures here... Or if I have permission, I'd be more than happy to post some of the pictures you guys have up. I'm not really sure if prices can be posted in GFD even if it's a supporting member... Maybe someone who knows the intricacies of the "Price Spotting" rule can chime in.

Nice to see Drop having a presences here! If you all keep coming out with these sweet knife collabs you might have to look into getting your own subforum here... :D

Dang, these links! Here's one that should let you see the page/details/price without loggin' in y'all: https://drop.com/buy/drop-terzuola-atcf?mode=shop_open

Try that. I'll use those from now on.

I'm still done with Drop, and would never do business with them again, but at least they take feedback. The new logo on the pivot is IMO a huge improvement over the old logo on the blade.

Why though? I’m just curious.

I personally know that mistakes were made, but that happens with everyone in business. Not only have the taken step to rectify issues.... they are attempting to insure such things never happen again.

Why though? I’m just curious.

I personally know that mistakes were made, but that happens with everyone in business. Not only have the taken step to rectify issues.... they are attempting to insure such things never happen again.

They screwed up about 1 in 3 of my orders, and IMO their business practices have been on the shady side at times (e.g. they started off marketing themselves as a "buy in bulk as a group to get a fantastic price" sort of thing but regularly sold knives at prices higher than directly available online knives stores offered when I checked them). I also hated the silly billboard on the blades, but to their credit they've moved to a much more tasteful logo. Now that they've morphed into a middleman that goes between the Chinese manufacturers and American designers, I can see how they might be really useful for the knife community overall but I'm over them--after all, I had missing parts, wrong products shipped, and products that didn't look like what was advertised when they arrived. In cases where a product was missing parts there was also no option to get the missing part, instead I was given small site credits (e.g. a $10 coupon). I'll stick to mostly buying knives from the exchange, direct from manufacturers or from whatever my current favorite online shops are (presently usamadeblade and knifecenter).

Every company has some hiccups and it's entirely possible my experience with them is just a matter of bad luck; after a dozen-ish orders I think I've given them more than enough of a chance, though.

I like the designs and options, but the shipping has to be or is the worst I have dealt with, one knife I bought shipped on the 5th and cant see any updates on it

Just as a reference to myself and drop I have bought:
SpyderCo Delica Blue Box
Laconico Keen
WE Whistle
All 3 versions of the WE Gavko Collab
Cache EDC Valet
Ferrum Forge Falcon
Tashi Bharucha
Ferrum Forge Buc
Ferrum Forge Dao
Ferrum Forge Gent

I had an issue with Falcon stripping a screw rotating the clip and Drop sent me a replacement knife immediately. No issues on my end with purchases or quality, what people need to understand with them is normal knives from manufacturers that have MAPs they have to abide by, the deal comes from Ferrum Forge, WE, Reate, etc. collabs through Drop.

That being said, I would've liked to purchase the Orca and this one, but there is no left hand option on these.

Back