Drop + Terzuola ATCF Tanto Folding Knife - Now Available

Thanks for havin' me. :)

And a question for the crowd... What do you guys think about the tanto blade? Seeing some comments that people aren't into it, but I guess I want to learn why. Going to take any opportunity (like I do with all of our communities) to get a bit more educated.

I personally don't love a tanto with this stock thickness and short bevel height if it's got a flat grind to it. One of the best things about a tanto is you can have a strong flat ground tip and a thinner hollow-ground belly by using a compound grind. I get that this is intended to be a tough folder, but I'd also love to see thinner stock than 4.4mm.

Thanks for havin' me. :)

Fair enough. (Sorry if I came off defensive heh)

And a question for the crowd... What do you guys think about the tanto blade? Seeing some comments that people aren't into it, but I guess I want to learn why. Going to take any opportunity (like I do with all of our communities) to get a bit more educated.

I've no practical issue with tantos, I just prefer the looks of the one I posted above.

they look great, but I cant justify another s35vn folding flipper....even one from Bob. Get some new steel options and maybe....

Oh, and Drop has to fix their shipping issues....it takes a crazy amount of time from when you get the "your order has shipped" e-mail to when the tracking number actually starts working. Then it takes the longest route possible to get where its going.

Last edited:
Basically, the main reason why we hide our prices is so that webcrawlers can't see them. This also covers our collaboration products despite you can't find them anywhere else. I'm sure there's obviously some data showing that it helps us get new sign-ups too, but I know it can be annoying. Hence, I'll be using the right links here from now on so you guys don't hit the wall. :)

Why wouldn’t you want we crawlers to see the price?

I would assume it is the opposite. Someone would see the price on the knife is good and thus sign up to be able to get it.

I know I’m not signing up to websites just to be able to see a price.

To the tanto question, I don’t care for them. If it’s going to be a tanto, I greatly prefer a reverse tanto. You get a better edge with a similar tip.

I'm going to pass on this one. I don't need or want a 3.4" ATCF. If you and Bob can come to terms and produce a larger 3.75"-4" drop/spearpoint version I'll happily be one of your first buyers.

64554873_148552716290321_7685562768310743818_n.jpg

(Little pic for inspiration.)

I'd love to have one of Bob's customs, but my wife always insists that we feed and clothe the children. Odd bird.

No, don’t make that! Lol. I don’t need more knife temptation. ;)

No, by all means, engage as much as you can here. I like seeing dealer engagement, especially when actual conversations can be had.

I'm going to pass on this one. I don't need or want a 3.4" ATCF. If you and Bob can come to terms and produce a larger 3.75"-4" drop/spearpoint version I'll happily be one of your first buyers.

64554873_148552716290321_7685562768310743818_n.jpg

(Little pic for inspiration.)

I'd love to have one of Bob's customs, but my wife always insists that we feed and clothe the children. Odd bird.

I canceled my first order..... carried my compact terzuola today on a hike, and made a new order for a slate blue.

I would be all over a 3.75-4 terzuola collab

I got a spare blue one I was going to put on the exchange. Lemme know if you want it.

Back