• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mixed DWAINE CARRILLO AIRKAT KNIVES

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal favorite part:

"Fortunately for me, I know a few tricks that have kept me out of the permanently disabled state; tricks the doctors have no clue about. I've studied medicine and law for almost twenty years."

If he's basically a lawyer and a doctor, I wonder why he even bothers making knives!?!? It's obviously not to see the joy on his customers faces. Lol

My personal favorite part:

"Fortunately for me, I know a few tricks that have kept me out of the permanently disabled state; tricks the doctors have no clue about. I've studied medicine and law for almost twenty years."

5E169F07-A498-465A-87BE-3DF3FBDBC8E9.jpeg Wow!! Maybe I should get a consult for some spinal issues I have. These damn doctors just want to perform surgery.
Dwayne!!! What should I do????
:rolleyes:

I appreciate your response Dwaine.
I was very patient and on board with you. But then all communication stopped. I also never said you speccifically sold my knife on AZCK i only stated new knives were coming up.

I also only have one thread the other threads were started by other memebrs.

I respect your situation I was extremely patient the whole time you kept communication open. Remeber we discussed at length through email the difficulties in manufacturing together and learning cures of new equipment, Because I experienced the same learning curve issues with a robotic wirebonder at my buisiness during the same time frame you got your new CNC.

I was also respectful of your situation and being patient of your medical situation. Read some of my first replys in the other peoples threads about this backorder situation which i did not start.

It was only after you began to let all inquirys go unanswered repeatedly, I became very concearned.
I am glad you finaly took some time to respond to US. not just me.
Honestly I am an easy going guy and hated to resorting to posting this thread of my own. Id have much preferred private communication.
(try to look at it from a customers perspective and you'll understand why we get angry).
That said I have edited some of my unnecessary comments made out of anger in my earlier posts.
And Honestly I do wish you the Best and Hope You Do get well.
Geoff Jackson

Last edited:
No reason to remove the ‘bad’ from the title until, if, you are made whole Geoff.
NOT before.
Good luck brother.
Joe

View attachment 839181 Wow!! Maybe I should get a consult for some spinal issues I have. These damn doctors just want to perform surgery.
Dwayne!!! What should I do????
:rolleyes:
yeah youre screwed. only option is to donate your knives to me. this way no extra weight pulling on your lower spine.

lets hope dwayne is focused on making folks right. sending a couple out to the folks here who have been waiting patiently for years.......would be a good start.

:D
yeah youre screwed. only option is to donate your knives to me. this way no extra weight pulling on your lower spine.

lets hope dwayne is focused on making folks right. sending a couple out to the folks here who have been waiting patiently for years.......would be a good start.

Great idea JB!! Just need your address!!
:D
Joe

Hello Dwaine do you still intend on shipping my knife soon? I havent heard back from you

Still waiting for mine since 11-26-2013!!

Geoff Jackson received his knife about April 5th, 2018. Joe, I left you a message on the other thread. Dave at Steel Addiction received his knives, and Georg will get his two Tunnel Ratt's shipped out this week. Bear with me, fellas. This disease has me by the balls and it's not a smooth ride. Doing the best I can to get these existing orders out the door while trying to stay alive, and I mean that literally. This leaky gut causes a non-stop sepsis from endotoxins leaking through the tight junctions in the gut directly into the bloodstream. I'm doing everything in my power to cure it, but every time I eat even an Avocado, it releases endotoxins and I almost pass out. When I first started studying this, there were many people telling me I could cure this in about 8 weeks, that has not been the case at all. I'm doing Vitamin C infusions; sucking on a Nebulized Glutathione 10 times/day; taking Colostrum, high dose B Vitamin therapy, and about 20 other things. I've probably drank 40 pounds of Slippery Elm; taken two pounds of Glutamine, a few thousand dollars worth of Colostrum, etc. And nothing has worked so far.

I found some very interesting Studies using Niacin (Vitamin B3) to heal the gut, even alcohol induced gut permeability in rats:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4693251/

I have super low Testosterone levels, too. I now know why: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918028/

Any of you dealing with ANY type of Autoimmune Disease need to know it is being caused by Leaky Gut Syndrome allowing endotoxins to dump out of your intestines directly into your bloodstream. This is also the root cause of Dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ALS, Lupus, Myositis, MS, IBD, IBS, Crohn's, Scleroderma, Hashimoto's, etc. Anywhere that LPS (Lipopolysaccharide) attaches, the immune system launches a full blow attack because it recognizes it as very bad bacterial infection. You have to seal up the gut, and good luck getting help from your Rheumatologist with that one. There's literally thousands of Studies on PubMed about this, yet no mainstream conventional Doctors know what it is, or want to recognize it. There are some like Dr. Perlmutter (Neurologist) who treats his patients by working on the gut; there's Dr. Peter Kan, and a handful of others, but for the most part conventional medicine wants nothing to do with it. Why? Because a patient cured is a customer lost.

My website is not online. My webguy really put the screws to me. I still have the domain, but I think I'm going use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for awhile. I don't have the time or money right now to work on getting another site built.

Anyway, just wanted to update this thread and my situation.

1. Just wondering how much more difficult it is to make knives when compared to what is obviously hundreds of hours researching junk/questionable medical theories.

2. The webguy "put the screws to you" - or you didn't pay him?

3. In the light bit of reading I did after I googled your.. condition, there was a lot of talk about psycho-somatic illness associated with this. Do you know what that is?

Last edited:
Geoff Jackson received his knife about April 5th, 2018. Joe, I left you a message on the other thread. Dave at Steel Addiction received his knives, and Georg will get his two Tunnel Ratt's shipped out this week. Bear with me, fellas. This disease has me by the balls and it's not a smooth ride. Doing the best I can to get these existing orders out the door while trying to stay alive, and I mean that literally. This leaky gut causes a non-stop sepsis from endotoxins leaking through the tight junctions in the gut directly into the bloodstream. I'm doing everything in my power to cure it, but every time I eat even an Avocado, it releases endotoxins and I almost pass out. When I first started studying this, there were many people telling me I could cure this in about 8 weeks, that has not been the case at all. I'm doing Vitamin C infusions; sucking on a Nebulized Glutathione 10 times/day; taking Colostrum, high dose B Vitamin therapy, and about 20 other things. I've probably drank 40 pounds of Slippery Elm; taken two pounds of Glutamine, a few thousand dollars worth of Colostrum, etc. And nothing has worked so far.

I found some very interesting Studies using Niacin (Vitamin B3) to heal the gut, even alcohol induced gut permeability in rats:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4693251/

I have super low Testosterone levels, too. I now know why: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918028/

Any of you dealing with ANY type of Autoimmune Disease need to know it is being caused by Leaky Gut Syndrome allowing endotoxins to dump out of your intestines directly into your bloodstream. This is also the root cause of Dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ALS, Lupus, Myositis, MS, IBD, IBS, Crohn's, Scleroderma, Hashimoto's, etc. Anywhere that LPS (Lipopolysaccharide) attaches, the immune system launches a full blow attack because it recognizes it as very bad bacterial infection. You have to seal up the gut, and good luck getting help from your Rheumatologist with that one. There's literally thousands of Studies on PubMed about this, yet no mainstream conventional Doctors know what it is, or want to recognize it. There are some like Dr. Perlmutter (Neurologist) who treats his patients by working on the gut; there's Dr. Peter Kan, and a handful of others, but for the most part conventional medicine wants nothing to do with it. Why? Because a patient cured is a customer lost.

My website is not online. My webguy really put the screws to me. I still have the domain, but I think I'm going use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for awhile. I don't have the time or money right now to work on getting another site built.

Anyway, just wanted to update this thread and my situation.

Rarely does one see so much utter bullshit in just one post...well done...

I've probably drank 40 pounds of Slippery Elm; taken two pounds of Glutamine, a few thousand dollars worth of Colostrum, etc.

I guess using those "few thousand dollars" to reimburse some of your customers who have been waiting for years never crossed your mind? I would guess many would rather have their $ back vs the knife they ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back