EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrying these today. I'm starting to like vertical carry on my Izula so the belt loop I made is getting some use :)
FAA75F5C-6CBF-44BB-AD67-B2683CBEFBDC-2082-00000286C116434E_zps02df1852.jpg

I spent a little time in the woods today looking for fat wood (lighter stump ect) so I decided to go back to basics with these two American classics. These two models helped me get into knives and I was reminded why!

The photos of your knives are awesome. I carry a CRKT Hissatsu. Occasionally I carry it's smaller cousin the Heiho. Both assist open. I am looking at a number of lighter EDC knives from numerous brands. I like a blade of 4", or close to it.

The photos of your knives are awesome. I carry a CRKT Hissatsu. Occasionally I carry it's smaller cousin the Heiho. Both assist open. I am looking at a number of lighter EDC knives from numerous brands. I like a blade of 4", or close to it.

Check out the Spyderco Military. I don't have one, but it is pretty much the quintessential light weight 4" knife.

I am carrying my Tidioute Sheepfoot Charlow and new (old) Spyderco Endura Spyderedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back