EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried some food prep today.
Had Striders and Chris Reeves, ZTs but I keep coming back to the CRKT Ripple.

Yesterday....
13903779185_84918496b3_h.jpg

Today....
13884433561_8ae536ae1a_h.jpg

Erik, I am lovin' that Native!
Evan, That kogatana is sweeeeeeeeeeeet!.....I'll go work on your knife now. lol.

Great photos! What can you tell me about that fixed blade in the second pic with the red lanyard.
I love that!

I finally had a chance to get a decent shot. The overcast sky yesterday afternoon provided the perfect light. This is the knife, the new crown jewel of my collection, from my bud Erik. Customized 0801, absolute perfection.

13970783752_fc3dd46803_b.jpg

Holy heck...you weren't joking about how beautiful that 0801 is! I love it! I'm really happy for you, brother! :thumbup:

Yesterday....
13903779185_84918496b3_h.jpg

Today....
13884433561_8ae536ae1a_h.jpg

Erik, I am lovin' that Native!
Evan, That kogatana is sweeeeeeeeeeeet!.....I'll go work on your knife now. lol.

Those scales make that Tremor soooo much cooler! I remember seeing them a while back when I first started lurking the forum. You made them, correct?

Yeah who let you out of the shop?! =P

You tell him, Evan! LOL :D

Rainy and nasty this afternoon so I switched out the 810 for a little more corrosion resistance.
20140422_151340.jpg

Those scales make that Tremor soooo much cooler! I remember seeing them a while back when I first started lurking the forum. You made them, correct?

You tell him, Evan! LOL :D
I do like the Tremor better now. De-assisted and I added a detent along with the obvious aesthetic stuff.
That Evan is a slave driver! Just kiddin' Evan I am going back in the shop now. :D

Hinderer XM-18 Gen3 w/CF & copper accents(scale screws,pivot screw,& standoffs + Fenis PD30

apv6SJ3.jpg

7sgY0Ch.jpg

fZT9Grg.jpg

I do like the Tremor better now. De-assisted and I added a detent along with the obvious aesthetic stuff.
That Evan is a slave driver! Just kiddin' Evan I am going back in the shop now. :D

Haha you know I'm just messin' with ya brother! I like the spark show you posted on tumblr BTW!

Just checked out your website. You do really nice work. I am in love with the TKT JEN with the jade liners!!
I did one with jade liners :confused: I'm kiddin' . Thanks man! I am glad someone else besides Evan likes my stuff. lol!

Haha you know I'm just messin' with ya brother! I like the spark show you posted on tumblr BTW!
That was the tip of your knife that I was grinding in that vid.....your blade is now about 1.5" long and a American tanto. lol!

I did one with jade liners :confused: I'm kiddin' . Thanks man! I am glad someone else besides Evan likes my stuff. lol!

That was the tip of your knife that I was grinding in that vid.....your blade is now about 1.5" long and a American tanto. lol!

It seems like a whole bunch of people do!

OK cool so it's pretty much a dashi at this point? Sweet! That's what we were going for right? lol

I keep going back to the 0550. It works with almost all of my pants, even some fairly light ones, and I just enjoy it a lot. I usually change knives every day, but lately I've been carrying the 0550 for two or three days, then use something else for a day and then back to the 0550 for another couple of days.

20140408_142500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back