EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I'm very excited to get my 0550 back. Today was the Manix2 for the first half of the day, then decided after lunch to swap in the old PM2. Just got the S110V LW Manix2 but I haven't used it yet, maybe someday soon. That deep blue is gorgeous!

I don't have any pics but today I carried a Lionsteel TiSpine in matte purple (this is day two of ownership), and in my bag an ultralite bushcrafter from Bark River. The ultralite is almost always with me. I believe the TiSpine has kicked my William Henry, PM2 and Gayle Bradley to the knife drawer for a while.

Been carrying these two for a few days;

Dendra Deer Hunter, and Case 2012 Shot Show Sowbelly w/ebony wood

My vacation knife.... )
349733-223c6-77998714-m750x740-u84018.jpg

Hinderer XM-18 Gen3 w/CF & copper accents(scale screws,pivot screw,& standoffs + Fenis PD30

apv6SJ3.jpg

7sgY0Ch.jpg

fZT9Grg.jpg

I have the same exact setup in the works. My CF is to be delivered today and I have the Ti bronze standoffs instead of the copper. Looks great. I'm excited for mine to come together.

wLUHNHX.jpg

Noticed some small surface rust spots on my #8, which had a nearly black patina. Took out some 2000 grit paper and polished it up. This is my favorite food knife when I don't want to use something fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back