EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Speaking of Omega springs: I had one of the springs break on my 2 year old 940-2 last March. Since I live up in the great white north, sending it back to BM is totally out of the question. So a couple of years earlier, I bought some memory wire and a (very) cheap set of jeweller's pliers (Amazon) for the inevitability of a spring breaking.

When it broke, I made my own and even though they were a little crude looking, they worked as good (if not better) than the originals. However, I did contact BM and asked for a set of Omega's to be sent out and a very nice lady at CS replied that they would and I have the new set as spares. If they hadn't sent me out any I still wouldn't hesitate making more when they break.

Warranties are nice for when you can avail yourself of them but sometimes you gotta improvise when you can't.

ZtkESF5.jpg

Back at ya :)
Mine has been great and today being my Friday making a 3 day weekend makes it even better :D
Then to make matters better I work only 3 days next week and then off 4 .
Yes like is good !! :cool:

Super jelly! Lol

I’m in the eCommerce biz so I’ll have to work next Friday and next Sunday :eek:

But this week’s been good :D

Enjoy your “Friday” brother!

20191121_110239.jpg

This little guy... what a life saver. Really office friendly. And not at all scary. I was ask by a client if I could open a box for her. She's in her 60's figured I would use the pocket organizer knife. Really glad I did. She was still a little freaked out and it's a little tangram.

Back