EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Baton Pro. The blue was a recent limited run that I picked up on one of their flash sales. Fits perfectly in my pocket and the light pattern works better for me than the Warrior X I have. Since I bought the baton pro the Warrior hasn’t been carried.

Oh ok. I missed that run. That's a very new model so that run had to be recent. That color is killer. I got the sr2 baton 2 with me now and I love the light but having a hard time with the side button.

pdnge8e.jpg

Oh ok. I missed that run. That's a very new model so that run had to be recent. That color is killer. I got the sr2 baton 2 with me now and I love the light but having a hard time with the side button.

Yeah, beginning of October if I remember correctly. They also ran a flash on a limited edition Titanium model of the Baton Pro during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I agree that getting used to the side button takes a little time, but after having it in my pocket for a whole, I’ve found I prefer the side button to the tail cap button.

Yeah, beginning of October if I remember correctly. They also ran a flash on a limited edition Titanium model of the Baton Pro during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I agree that getting used to the side button takes a little time, but after having it in my pocket for a whole, I’ve found I prefer the side button to the tail cap button.

I'm hoping I get used to it cause I really like the light. I've been eyeing that new red one their advertising now for the fiances purse. How's the finish hold up on the color?

I'm hoping I get used to it cause I really like the light. I've been eyeing that new red one their advertising now for the fiances purse. How's the finish hold up on the color?

Funny you mention it, I bought the Red S1R bundle during the Cyber Monday sale for my wife for Christmas. I’ve had no issues with the finish on the blue in the two months I’ve had mine.

Back