EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Switched the ETAK out for The Tiger:thumbsup: Thursday’s carry
4yAwawe.jpg

Takes a few minutes to set up, but try imgur man. Just make sure to set your posts to hidden. You don’t want non-knife people to hijack your comment threads LOL.
Thanks, but I've already made accounts at several image uploading sites for this purpose since I've been posting here, and they keep closing down and going to trash because image hosting is dead and social media moved on. I have a 2005 account. I literally signed up as soon as I turned 18 and could legally buy my own knives. I should not have to pay or jump through hoops to share my hobby.

Not a new Cheb to the thread, but new to me thx to Officer's Match Officer's Match . I don’t like ties, but I felt like I at least had to put a shirt on to carry something this fancy. :)

Good cutter, with looks to kill. 4 inches and 4 oz. Da Comrade!

1ocbwdx.jpg

nqGkZQG.jpg
Was GSD approved at my house too. Lookin' good - did you touch up the edge? Looks more pronounced (and great too).

Was GSD approved at my house too. Lookin' good - did you touch up the edge? Looks more pronounced (and great too).

Good eye sir! I did do a quick touch up...right before that freefalling action bit me. I was focused on performance more than shiny bevels, but thanks. I’ll pretty them up later.

The nicely thin edge was a breeze to get toilet paper slicing sharp again. The more I look at the blade, the more impressed I am with the grind. It’s really made to perform.

Back