EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

giEqqZe.jpg

Went a little fancier for my Friday carry. It's all psychological, as I am still working from home and won't be going anywhere today. On the bright side, Sally only brought a lot of rain (~5 inches) and flooding to our area and there weren't any tornadoes or high winds.

f2wE3eT.jpg

Well folks...waterfowl season is upon us in near north Ontario, and I have a few blades to be put to the test on some ducks/geese and upland game. These are not what I’m carrying today, but will be tomorrow, before the crack of dawn.
I’m hoping to review some of these knives on BF after the season is over, and may transfer some of the “performers” to the big game kit.
555C08D5-23FA-448A-9F13-0C2F02C3436E.jpeg

I want to thank the Bernards for graciously supplying the Fin & Fur, and @woodysone for the Dave Ferry ( @Horsewright ) small fixed. Super stoked to test out one of Dave’s knives.
Also want to thank Josh @razor-edge-knives for the cocofibre rescale he did on my Brisa/Enzo.
Good luck to all this winged season! :D

It's very cool. I love the knife except the clip. I worry I'll lose it and beyond cost it was a gift do sentimental value.

I'm impatiently waiting for the mail as a new knife will be in it...

USPS said between 10:45 and 11:45 CT and it's 11:38...

I know the feeling... i had an eta yesterday for a highly anticipated folder customized by Steve Kyle..rescheduled by Fedex. Hopefully today!

Back