EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IXDlqVC.jpg

Nice and thin BTE... slicey!
Stanley will never let you down
Dig those jade green handles to :thumbsup: :D

I know the feeling... i had an eta yesterday for a highly anticipated folder customized by Steve Kyle..rescheduled by Fedex. Hopefully today!
Looks like a few of us are waiting for new arrivals today and I think mine have landed in my mail box just have to put my coffee down and get off my lazy butt to wander to the mail box:D

We're finally getting some nice Fall days this week. Mid 60s in the daytime & upper 30s at night. It could stay like this all year round as far as I'm concerned.
20200918_095619-X4.jpg
That sounds like some good sleeping weather to ! Nice shot of that beautiful Inkosi :thumbsup:
Been getting Smoked out here In Oregon although air quality seems to be better because of the rain today I just checked and were still high up on the unhealthy status.
So looks like the remainder of my vacation will continue to be inside and admiring and fondling my knives lol . Oh and of course cold beverages and a few movies. Might fire up the barbecue tonight if the air gets any better.

That sounds like some good sleeping weather to ! Nice shot of that beautiful Inkosi :thumbsup:

Thanks. I just wanted to check out the camera on my new phone. I had to replace my old one this week because it was so old that it wouldn't work with the network anymore.:)

Upper 30’s? I’m so jealous. I yearn for a nice chill in the air around here.

In about a month I'll have to fire up the wood stove & it'll stay running until April, May, or whenever I get warmed up. I'd be fine if it was October twelve months of the year.:)

X2 !!
Happy Birthday!!!!

x3!! @Pt-Luso

New guy here, hopefully I’ve got a handle on using Imgur. Nothing overly exciting to share, as I have an extremely modest collection....and a lot to learn about this hobby. Today’s pocket carry:
b6vKONz.jpg
StuWNld.jpg
I4B3xYd.jpg

Welcome! Nice ZT! Nothing wrong with a modest collection. Can’t carry em all, although we try!

So, I took someone's advice here, and kept messing with the Progeny. It's gotten a lot better. I can open it with thumbstud now. Soooo....

I guess it's a keeper. I'm glad I took some advice. It is really a wicked knife. I wish it didn't have thumbstuds, but otherwise it's exactly what I wanted.

gFtRIT1.jpg

Box#1 lynch DP Clip flamed with a fade.
Wow does it look nice now I have to decide which one to put it on Sybil/Rex45 or Maxi ?
What you guys think ? I’m thinking Sybil .. on the right ?
kdhCeRm.jpg

The mini Sheepdog is just in the pics because it helped with the unveiling and Unboxing and did it do a great job and love love that Sheepdog!
4LBPPV3.jpg

Last edited:
Box #2 This one is part of @Retired UPS Driver cool kids club :) Since he was kind enough to reach out to me and give me a heads up weeks ago .Although of course I’m on DLT’s one of my favorite dealers notifications list. My good friend was there to give Me that gentle nudge :) So I waited the 2 or 3 weeks and bought one right at the drop.
Thanks Brother really liking this one and glad you have one on the way now to!
Love it what a sweet combo !
bDjJFZq.jpg

Posing with the DLT Pm2 cruwear exclusive and another dealers
Hap40 dealer exclusive!
4X1zl6L.jpg

Last edited:
Back