EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Well folks...waterfowl season is upon us in near north Ontario, and I have a few blades to be put to the test on some ducks/geese and upland game. These are not what I’m carrying today, but will be tomorrow, before the crack of dawn.
I’m hoping to review some of these knives on BF after the season is over, and may transfer some of the “performers” to the big game kit.
View attachment 1421201

I want to thank the Bernards for graciously supplying the Fin & Fur, and @woodysone for the Dave Ferry ( @Horsewright ) small fixed. Super stoked to test out one of Dave’s knives.
Also want to thank Josh @razor-edge-knives for the cocofibre rescale he did on my Brisa/Enzo.
Good luck to all this winged season! :D
Knock em down brother! Can’t wait to see some pics and read some of your reviews
That Friday mail call -

View attachment 1421385

part of that Fullflat Fullflat cool kids club ;)
Looking fly B! You’re already the coolest mf’er I know ;) I remember you’re not typically into Delicas, but I hope that one proves the exception
90C7E1D9-180F-43F1-A686-1A67C9CB5484.jpeg
Happy Birthday @Pt-Luso!
Have an excellent weekend everyone!!

Congrats ! Although I like my 31’s My in Inkosi Insingo is definitely my favorite!!
Great choice and really like your natural Micarta inlays on yours :thumbsup:

Thanks! It’s an incredible knife and it makes me wish I’d bought one sooner! These are actually the red linen micarta inlays. I was torn between black and natural until I saw these.

krO0EdS.jpg

Scorpion 6 (Shane Magnussen) Mektig.

Saaaaaweeet! Pena’s stuff is awesome.
If your looking for a new home for the Green Micarta one, I’m looking to adopt. ;)
Thanks - it is an awesome little knife. The Green has a family home at the moment - but you never know!

I do like all varieties but favor the jigged titanium.....

74G909Q.jpg

Just need a trapper to complete that set. I know it's greedy but... hey... since when was any of this rational?

Looking fly B! You’re already the coolest mf’er I know ;) I remember you’re not typically into Delicas, but I hope that one proves the exception

Likewise S! Man, I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to check out a Delica. FRN hasn’t always clicked with me, but this one is definitely an exception. The color combo is winning all day.

Hope everyone heads into a great weekend!

Likewise S! Man, I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to check out a Delica. FRN hasn’t always clicked with me, but this one is definitely an exception. The color combo is winning all day.

Hope everyone heads into a great weekend!
And it will slice like a mofo gifted with cruwear ;)
You may not be the coolest MF I’ve known I do like you and it’s close :D

That's a sweet paint job! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I appreciate it! I try my best on my models.

Kharn lost his head in a move, so I kitbashed that one and tried to match it to the rest of him.

Typhus:

image.jpg

Khornate marine:

image.jpg

Skulltaker’s cloak of skulls:

image.jpg

Small skirmish we played a while back (my son painted all of this - even the terrain pieces):

8158-BB76-D79-E-4271-9-B99-C780559-F93-F7.jpg

Sorry for the derail, gents. I just never bump into any fellow WH40K players these days.

Knife content - switched to this one when I got home:

44-B6-FC7-D-63-E0-404-F-9910-26-C791-D541-B3.jpg

effecting a profound change. My largest and smallest Shiro's, for example wouldn't free-drop without that work
Am sorry to hear that, have had a 111 and I still don't understand how it dropped while almost vertically. Washers! While BB, CRKT and some other companies made me disappointed with their play loosened pivot still not working good. But I also had a couple old shiros that were stiff.
View attachment 1421146 Saw no reason to change today

Same.

EFqSlO5J_gs.jpg

Well folks...waterfowl season is upon us in near north Ontario, and I have a few blades to be put to the test on some ducks/geese and upland game. These are not what I’m carrying today, but will be tomorrow, before the crack of dawn.
I’m hoping to review some of these knives on BF after the season is over, and may transfer some of the “performers” to the big game kit.
View attachment 1421201

I want to thank the Bernards for graciously supplying the Fin & Fur, and @woodysone for the Dave Ferry ( @Horsewright ) small fixed. Super stoked to test out one of Dave’s knives.
Also want to thank Josh @razor-edge-knives for the cocofibre rescale he did on my Brisa/Enzo.
Тнатs very warm Thanksgiving post, thank you!

View attachment 1421201

Well, quite a bit of awesome going on in that set. Good luck. Looking forward to the reviews. I can't imagine performance is going to lack with any of them, guessing it'll be a tight race.

... will also be expecting plentiful bird pic backgrounds. :)

Back