EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Still enjoying the heck out of these two, the Kizer Junges and Daggerr Vendetta. And we finally got some rain and wind to push out the dreadful air, making today the first day in about a week that it's actually not unhealthy to go outside. :)

yVZYAgo.jpg

Easy,.. Buy all of them,

Still enjoying the heck out of these two, the Kizer Junges and Daggerr Vendetta. And we finally got some rain and wind to push out the dreadful air, making today the first day in about a week that it's actually not unhealthy to go outside. :)

yVZYAgo.jpg

Dammit that Daggerr is so cool you forced me to order one! Very cool. :thumbsup:

That’s a great knife!
I’ve been carrying mine all week!

It also happens to be the most expensive knife I’ll EVER own.

-At least when you factor in it was my gateway knife and I’ve way overspent on knives & stuff in the last 4-1/2 years. :D

@Zeroedin, welcome to Bladeforums. I just gifted you a membership. Hang around and enjoy!

Cheers!

How do you like the Apache?
I've been on the hunt for any of the x-series models and only ever find empty stock. They seem to sell immediately.
Yeah, I have been trying to grab a front flipper for a long time. Missed out on the Trappers and Zulus, Swayback was not really for me. Then last week I had it already in my cart the second it dropped in two different shops but lost it during checkout. Missed out in another shop as well before finally scoring this one! Great knife! Perfect EDC size, fantastic design. I love the blade shape, the pocket clip the titanium bolster with the micarta covers... The one thing that is a bit disappointing is that the action on mine is not very smooth. Maybe it will still break in a bit more, maybe I can try to disassemble it to clean the bearings. But I would get it again in a heart beat!

Back