EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Don’t be silly, I already stashed the murder weapon ;):D

1144618-C-5-C9-A-4-DEC-B5-C7-D156324-A0389.gif

Your pics are excellent! Don’t hesitate to throw some watch shots up anytime too :)

I’m guessing you did the ano on that feist, huh Zep? Looks awesome! I dig the color. Give Rufus some scritches for me!

Lol

Thanks brother, will do, I'm sure Rufus will think you! Yes I anodized it, kinda of a mistake, I kept turning up my power supply and finally saw the color I was looking for. Then after I rinsed it off and dried it the color totally changed! I love it but don't have a clue what voltage I was at?? I think it was just under a 100 but I don't really know??

Thanks brother, will do, I'm sure Rufus will think you! Yes I anodized it, kinda of a mistake, I kept turning up my power supply and finally saw the color I was looking for. Then after I rinsed it off and dried it the color totally changed! I love it but don't have a clue what voltage I was at?? I think it was just under a 100 but I don't really know??
Well that’s a happy accident! I like it a lot. It had to be up there to get all the way to green like that. Could’ve even been slightly N of 100

Back