EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Odd mail call today. Illinois mailed me a new FOID card. No idea why. Mine doesn't expire until 2024. The new also expires then. Now, when the hell are you gonna send me my CCW!

Better part of the mail call:

IagqQzK.jpg

Action is not quite as snappy as my civivi, but the front flipper nub is very short. Still not sure about using the suspension clip or just pocket carry...

It's perfect for the rare occasion I need to be a gentleman. Not sure if I remember how to be one come to think of it...

Last edited:
Odd mail call today. Illinois mailed me a new FOID card. No idea why. Mine doesn't expire until 2024. The new also expires then. Now, when the hell are you gonna send me my CCW!

You might want to look in to this. If somebody requested a new/replacement card other than you there may be some ID theft issues....
Oh......you might want to remove that image as it contains information you might not want floating around on the web.... name, DOB, address, FOID number......it all can be clearly read....

Last edited:
kmxfdel.jpg

Most of you are unfamiliar with this knife, but its a Spyderco Paramilitary 2.

NtkfGnQ.jpg

Urban convenience package: Glock 43 with spare mag, Victorinox Explorer Plus, Sharpie, Victorinox Manager, glowy Spyderco Delica, Victorinox nail clip, Screwpop utility knife with Dewalt carbide blade, Spydie Para 2 and Olight S2R Baton II in sexy green.

You might want to look in to this. If somebody requested a new/replacement card other than you there may be some ID theft issues....
Oh......you might want to remove that image as it contains information you might not want floating around on the web.... name, DOB, address, FOID number......it all can be clearly read....

Took care of it (deleted pic), but I figured out why they sent me a new one. My current card has an old address bon it, and the foid address needs to match what will be on the cc, so they will be mailing my cc soon. Yea all around. The old address was from two moves ago. I don't have much identity to steal, I'm disabled and have very little in my name so I can keep medicare.

So, as gorgeous as the Novis is, I'm going to return it. The jimping on both the flipper tab and the lock bar are extremely sharp. My thumb hurts from a few flips. I'm sad, but I can't keep it. Big sad after a long p.o. delay.

Back