EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

The Moon Flowers are all now blooming regularly just 1 day each before closing back up and dying.

View attachment 1597931
Nice! We planted Morning Glory on one side of our front gate arch and we're starting Moonflowers to plant on the other side...going to be amazing when it fills in. The Morning Glory is super happy right now, it's grown over a foot since I planted it a week or so ago🤯

Heading out on this lovely summer day. :)

R2z2uib.jpg

Manix 2 M390 / Peak Eiger

Last night something special arrived at my door. My very first Sebenza, with bog oak inlays and S45VN steel. It's not the type of knife I usually go for and as such I'm still trying to figure out what to make of it. I have the feeling I'm really going to like this one once I get to put it to use.

vDC9ZNx.jpg

Now that I'm finished with today's projects I'll be carrying them for the rest of the day.

Polished the black off of the Ti clip on the Wharcliffe Salt and anodized it purple. I also picked up a set of Ti Delica hardware, used the parts that were compatible, and ano'd them purple as well. For the remaining hardware I sanded off the black finish and heat bronzed them. Topped it off with a lanyard.

While I had the supplies out, I took the washers off of the MKM Mikro and changed the ano from light blue to purple, and then flame bronzed the screws. A small touch, but much better. I think I would carry this little knife more if it wasn't for the gimmicky (IMO) magnetic sheath snap. As a wearer of vintage watches that is a no-no, plus it clings to the knife constantly. Going to have to figure something else out there.

LhA18Xs.jpg

xrkhcoJ.jpg

uaWZEdd.jpg

Back