EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

8i13.jpg

One grain was too large...
Great match!
Always reminds dragonfly
Hey, isnt there really no company with drfly logo?
expect it will elicit a love it or hate it
I love it! Bone nice colored
shipped from Russian and the package goes into a black hole
Probably was the father russia, outside mother russia...

That feeling when you know u finally expressed yourself in english in a right, understandable way when they move your post to non fam friendly tread...
And was going to name this a similar way, but know ill just say,, incoming!,,
Hopefully it wont be too much for a famfriendly post.

15634801555990.jpg

I hate logos.
Looks like some filter, strange

15634806757120.jpg

If someone tries such a thread and it will work, gimme a link, i would be glad to see how it helps somebody to post not an empty hand here)

How do you like this idea,
A list who could help with some knife, their City name
When you have to go there, ask em at bf or some other way, to loan it or something

Man, I think that’s an excellent idea!!

Like geocaching for knifeknuts. Would be a cool thing to see. I usually just buy an SAK in the nearest sporting goods section after I land and give it away before I leave. I don't fly often though.

Great shot! I bought mine from you, and the more I use it the more I like it. Just a ton of knife for the money.

How is the Loro? It’s design simplicity has certainly caught my eye compared with some of the other stuff coming out of CKF. Can I get a blade length?

Just got in this Boye folder, thanks K kda89508 I lost count of how many I've owned over the years, at least 4 if memory serves, maybe this one will stick around ? :)

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

installed a braided leather fob with a Viking rune bead accent

G2

The David Boye folders are a knife I have been pining over for years. How are they as folders? Is the quality good? I really want a plain edge spear point with a marlin spike and thumb hole.

Does yours feature the dendritic cobalt blade? I know Boye often touts its easy sharpenability plus its ability to cut and cut. I was wondering how the material does in terms of toughness? Not that I pry with my knives but I like to know if I am dealing with a very brittle material so I can treat it as such.

Here’s my knife pic tax so I’m not just asking questions without contributing.

Everything I need for the day. A true pocket dump.
FmQfcpG.jpg

Back