Elusive Schrades

Gentlemen, gentlemen!! No fighting please!! Gosh, If I ever sell/give/trade this knife it seems I'll have to do a lottery, or a civil war will ensue!!:eek: Thanks for all the enthusiasm!!:cool:

Hey, I've been lookin' for those drawers! Been stuck in the house all day, lookin' at this lousy computer!!
Wait! Those aren't mine - - no pockets!!
Isn't a place to put your folding knife the reason the gods invented Haversacks, Possibles Bags, and Sporrans, before they invented trouser/pants pockets?

I know having the wife(or wives)/girlfriend (or girlfriends) (plurals if the guy is rich, brainless, and has a death wish) carry your knife in their purse wasn't and isn't a viable option. It would either get lost in there under the kitchen sink, or she would decide she needs it more than you do. (or is tired of applying bandaids on you and decides you too clumsy to be trusted around sharp things ... her sharp tongue and wit excluded, of course)

The 879 only seems to appear in the catalogs from 1962-66

MviG2Rbh.jpg

mtXsiXR.jpg

mfABAmx.jpg

The 879 only seems to appear in the catalogs from 1962-66

MviG2Rbh.jpg

mtXsiXR.jpg

mfABAmx.jpg

That's a great pattern. Just like an 881 but with nicely rounded and threaded bolsters.

For some reason that pattern was not shown in the earlier walden catalogs despite it being around since the cut co era. They were even made in delrin for a short time and some had a match strike main.

Back