Elusive Schrades

I love seeing this thread collecting so many great knives!!!:thumbsup:

At the risk of crushing my scanner to dust:eek:, I heaved these behemoths up onto it, to post some pictures!!:) These are #2973s and variants, 4 1/4" Equal-Enders!!:cool: The top one with a curved stamp and flat bolster configuration is probably the oldest. The bottom (first pic) was made for Maher & Grosh (see the etch). The last two are into the Schrade Walden era. You will see an old style spear can opener, a single-blade, and a moose secondary clip and some large pen blades!! Just don't drop any of these knives on your foot!!:DBig EEs 1.jpg Big EEs 2.jpg Big EEs 3.jpg

Something I've never seen is one of these large knives (above) as a three-blade Cattle knife!:eek:
Has anyone who reads here??o_O If so, please post!!;)

Magnifique, Charlie. Your Schrade collection is a mini-version of the Louvre. Absolutely unparalleled. And I don't even have to go to Europe!

Great Stockman (s), both!! That big one is a feast for the eyes, Cal!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the kudos!!:)

Wow! What a great thread. Just found it. It will take me a while to take it all in. Tons of awesome Schrade.

These are, I believe, some more elusive Schrade items I have been lucky enough to acquire. Quite a few to follow.

To set the stage a 100+ year-old postcard.
4HmFuxo.jpg

jlqhYdW.jpg

It happens to be that time of year so...
RtsOt2M.jpg

QBl61Z9.jpg

7309GSil most likely from 1915 with half-stops.
PPKqcN2.jpg

kalr3QN.jpg

e4Ywtci.jpg

Schrade Cut Co senator not found in catalogs with polished faux bolsters and unusual pebbled finish on the remainder of the handles. Shown with a somewhat similar M7709GSil Shac.
K7zSeqW.jpg

hzabbwQ.jpg

iNw4aVP.jpg

OGxr1ya.jpg

yznDVve.jpg

fvNbjvX.jpg

7709SS Shac "Coca-Cola" (similar to M7709GOLD Shac)
K7A7ntK.jpg

s50ZClH.jpg

Gg52kBu.jpg

PxNOR3O.jpg

1kb2Tkf.jpg

DtKhmnG.jpg

Back