End of the Year Clearance sales for 12/30

What do the key rings look like? Anybody have a pic?

Sent from my STUDIO ENERGY 2 using Tapatalk

EMS on Spear Vala by Lachhu. Sorry to post this late. Anyway, I just got the Done Deal.

I also wanted the Tibetan Sword, but Pugs was way ahead of me on that one.

Thanks ZandersDad, that one was beginning to get to me :rolleyes:

Couldn't believe it was still there for how late I am to the party today, would have been more, but at least Rouge 1 in 3D was fun with my son. Now just to see if I get the DD or sharked

EMS Does that mean an emailed message?

Boy you really need to know what these Khurkris are when you only see a model name with dimensions and the maker BUT no photo. :confused:

Not complaining - just a new kid in town who doesn't stand a chance with the pros :)

Never fear - I'm a quick learner :D. Now where was that link...?

Happy New Year!

Ray

Man, I'm sorry I missed that Tibetan sword. I was at our last family Christmas stop of 2016 visiting my best buddy and God daughter.

Gorgeous work all around:)

If it's sharked you can always see if she has another similar one. The bamboo root handles are quite cool though, I hope you get that one!

Yes EMS = "E-Mail Sent" I tend to say "EMS for X model" but it can be used as a verb too lol i.e. "I EMSed for the X model"

Also yes to needing to know a good bit when buying based off model, specs, and maker only. Not a beginner move, and there's quite a few veterans who could do it, but still only buy blades they see.

Today we saw the reverse buy as well! Buying from a picture with no description. Well-done everyone!

Back