End the Mystery 2019- Grab Bag reveal!

Let’s see some more pictures! I don’t think I’ll be seeing mine for atleast another week :(

-edit- Writing in this thread must have been good luck. Just got my tracking info and I’ll have 8 pounds of infi Monday :)

Last edited:
p5ReCMhl.jpg
kuYoZy5l.jpg

Pretty darn excited!! The smaller guy is impossibly light and they're both perfectly balanced. Very happy with my first Busses.

Wow there have beem some lovely cs models and some nice infi pop up too .
I am waiting on my shippind notice looking forward to seeing whats in mine id be happy with any of the bags still wanna see pivs of that cuatom shop.mountainmandu tho....

Pretty darn excited!! The smaller guy is impossibly light and they're both perfectly balanced. Very happy with my first Busses.

Is that midnight blue coating? Looks awesome. Was that a $500 or $1000 bag? Sorry I don't have any idea of the value of those models. It's a fantastic pair!

Cant go wrong with a grab bag, well, unless you miss out like I did this year.

I definitely plan to buy one again the next time they're offered. Not sure if it's around the same time each year every year but I am really happy that I ordered one. And I could be missing some but it seems like all blades were INFI which is great!

While I loved getting what I got (pic on page 1), I ended up trading my CG Flak Jack and $40 for a B8LE and I'm absolutely thrilled with it!! I tried my hand at etching last night and have had citristrip on the DS6 for 24 hours now...coating still isn't crinkling off.

I definitely plan to buy one again the next time they're offered. Not sure if it's around the same time each year every year but I am really happy that I ordered one. And I could be missing some but it seems like all blades were INFI which is great!

While I loved getting what I got (pic on page 1), I ended up trading my CG Flak Jack and $40 for a B8LE and I'm absolutely thrilled with it!! I tried my hand at etching last night and have had citristrip on the DS6 for 24 hours now...coating still isn't crinkling off.

If the coating is still stuck on there lather it up really good again with more citistrip. Place in an air tight bag if possible and place over one of your registers in your house to keep it warm (or in the sun if it’s summer time). Should scrape off 24 hours later with a plastic razor blade. I usually walk around the handles with a smaller wire brush. They usually come off within 24 hours for me. The last couple Busses I stripped I needed to reapply and wait another 24 hours since I was doing it in my cold garage.

Is that midnight blue coating? Looks awesome. Was that a $500 or $1000 bag? Sorry I don't have any idea of the value of those models. It's a fantastic pair!

Yeah it is! It's quite gorgeous in person, thank you sir. Was the $500 grab bag. Next time these pop up, I'm going a $1000 one - very impressed with this quality. They were both between 320~330 on the little price tags.

1K bag landed last week....
dSTkjdz.jpg

Damn! You scored! These are all super nice! I'm definitely getting in on the black friday deals this year!

Question for those that know - Regarding the discounted shop credit that was offered for Black Friday, could that have been used for the "Last Rites" Ganzaa that we just had our is it for custom shop orders only?

Back