Enuff is Enuff

I was curious as to how many of you here are looking forward to acquiring the Spyderco Enuff in the near future. I've been impressed with Spyderco's fixed blade offerings in years past (Streat Beat, Moran skinner and drop point), but haven't ever pulled the trigger on one. I believe this one will be a grand place to start. For one it's got an adequate handle as well as a couple of useful, utilitarian blade profiles. I'm seeing it as an excellent hunting and woods bumming knife or just an EDC blade for one that's fed up with folders. I've been impressed with the Secure-Ex Sheaths I've examined in person and felt like they are quite nice for a production Kydex sheath. All in all I've got high hopes for this one. The market is kinda saturated with smaller EDC oriented Fixed blades, But I feel like it will hold its own.

Only folders for me, so unless they decide to make a folder variant, I'll never own one.

With 2mm blades they'd have been interesting and that I'd probably have bought a couple. With 1mm blades I'd have been all over them. But with 4mm blades, instead of being Enuffs, they're WayTooMuchs.

There are a lot of customs in this size available for a little more money and you can get the steel of your choice.
If Spyderco had made this from a super steel that would be more appealing to me.

They's be much more interesting if they were offered in something like Super Blue, or M390,(maybe even Elmax) but VG-10 is a decent steel as far as I'm concerned. It's a little boring, but a reliable choice.

They are interesting for sure, especially the H1 serrated one. However, I think the blades are a little too short for my tastes in a fixed blade. 2.5 inches is a pretty small knife. There must be a market for it I imagine or they wouldn't be producing them.

Exactly what I have been waiting for. Thanks Sal !!!!!!!!. What a sweet little EDC. ( the leaf shape plain edge)

Two words: Izula Killer. Well, not killer, as the Izula is a great knife and will continue to be bought in mass quantities, but I'm digging the small fixed blade with stainless steel and beefy construction. I think these are going to be a home run, and they're definitely on my list.

I'd love to see the Enuff with a warnie style blade like the Yojimbo 2. A reversed warnie style blade would even make this a nice pikal fixed knife.

Spyderco has really taken the fixed blade market by storm. The Southfork is absolutely #1 on my GOTTA HAVE LIST. But after seeing these 3 ENUFF models I immediately was blown away. It's as though they have taken the LiL Temperance models and made fixed blades out of them :cool:>> I love all 3 of them i.e. the Sheepsfoot serrated model, The Trailing Point and the Leaf blade too. I'm definitely going to get the entire set for using. I don't care if they are H-1 or VG-10.

I love the Streetbeat and the Swick both but these 3 ENUFF models are just great designs. They are truly the Lil Temperance models resurrected. I just can't wait to test drive all of them.

I have to ask why they are priced so high? I could get a Bark River at that price, or a couple ESEE's/Beckers, who are mainstays in the market.

They are interesting for sure, especially the H1 serrated one. However, I think the blades are a little too short for my tastes in a fixed blade. 2.5 inches is a pretty small knife. There must be a market for it I imagine or they wouldn't be producing them.

A length of 2.5" is suitable for certain work locations, like some Federal facilities.

Back