Enuff is Enuff

I put a secondary bevel on the blade, basically making it a convexed kind of blade profile, so when you pinch the blade and slide your fingers down to the edge and off the blade, there is no hard transition or feel of any kind of a shoulder to the very edge cutting bevel, makes for a very smooth cutter now, while still having some width for your thumb on the spine, nice little blade here and I'd be up for one with a steel upgrade myself.
G2

While I am in the market for a sub-3" fixed blade, and the Enuff appears to be what I'm looking for, I would prefer, at the current street price that it would be fitted with stone washed micarta scales in foilage and a light brown color would do the trick.

I afraid that a stonewashed micarta scale in foliage and light brown would certainly raise the cost.

sal

I afraid that a stonewashed micarta scale in foliage and light brown would certainly raise the cost.

sal

Ye I'm sure, and a cost I would glady pay. I don't know if the scales are user replaceable, but if they are, then an expanded accessory option where one could purchase scales as an upgrade, or change in material choice, or simply as a replacement to one's that have been damaged. Concerning the Enuff, I like the concept, size, and price range, but will not buy because I do not care for that particular FRN handle style.

wouldn't micarta increase the weight too? I'd imagine they went with frn for a very good reason in weight savings.

I could be wrong, but from handling Micarta it has always seemed more dense than frn, but I've never done a scientific comparison as the knives are usually fairly different

wouldn't micarta increase the weight too? I'd imagine they went with frn for a very good reason in weight savings.

I could be wrong, but from handling Micarta it has always seemed more dense than frn, but I've never done a scientific comparison as the knives are usually fairly different

I think it would add a ounce or two...

Yellow on yellow.

9F92B6BA-9687-4BD3-8A35-6B2754A3195B-10803-00008EC2CD6B4E85_zpsf8f3b7b6.jpg

Does anyone know if they fixed the initial batches sheath issues? I remember hearing something about loose retention, and the edge of the blade making contact with the sheath, causing blunting or something.

Thank you for the quick response, Sal! When complete, if possible, do you mind updating us here on the forums? I'm dying to get one!

Back