Everyone's latest acquisitions!

this is what I’ve bought in the past month or so. Civivi and Artisan Cutlery have some surprisingly good knives for the money. Same goes for the Barenuckle, I wish I picked up some of the other sprint runs earlier. I also have an M4 Kershaw Blur coming this week which I never knew existed until yesterday.

Last edited:
When ordering my two traditional folders, a trapper and a Stockman, I couldn’t resist adding this cute micro Katana to the shopping cart. It’s a weakness I have

73927278-5512-418-B-93-FF-85235150-FBD7.jpg

I've been waiting on this one for a while too, CTS-XHP is a nice addition as well.

View attachment 1579136

Thumb studs and bronze washer, very easy to deploy compared to others and nearly as smooth as bearings.

Blade exactly at 3.5" (and razor sharp) but feels smaller and the handle is very comfortable in hand.

View attachment 1579137

I feel the same way about this as I do about the GiantMouse Ace Grand, it's not going anywhere anytime soon if at all.
I'm loving the look of that!

I'm loving the look of that!
It's not the prettiest folder but it has a lot of character compared to everything else I currently have. The Morph texture helps (which I always liked) and it's as solid as anything else available. I originally wanted the drop point but liked the tanto more than enough to order with CTS-XHP which I like.

BladeHQ had really great prices on the Benchmade Bugout.
So I finally bought one and also bought titanium scales a back spacer and a black thumbstud.
So the knife is black and silver and I'm happy.
Yeah........I said I wouldn't buy any more knives this year.
I'm going to die broke with a smile on my face........

Nice Hinderer ! Is that an Eklipse model? I’ve wanted a Hinderer Bowie for a long time, but Hinderers usually sell out in a day and the ones I see used are around $600.
That would be a grail knife for me.

Last edited:
2NxAWUC.jpg
Couple of Spyderco, Tatanka is a real beast:) and funny Skeletool in red
Hey there I sadly lost my tatanka recently and have been madly searching for a replacement. If your open to selling let me know and shoot me an offer. If not I understand it's a super sweet knife.

Hey there I sadly lost my tatanka recently and have been madly searching for a replacement. If your open to selling let me know and shoot me an offer. If not I understand it's a super sweet knife.
Hello, that is really sad, I can see that at least one Tatanka is still available in local offline knifeshop, but unfortunately due to quite stupid local laws folders with blade length above 3,5 inches qualifies as cold weapons and not allowed to shipment ☹️

Back