1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Farchyld

Farchyld

Sep 10, 2011
    Tons of work to be done yet. I swear my list of home renovations is longer now then when we started. Madness!

Wife and I are headed out. Have a lot of places to hit today. Baby shower for friends tomorrow. It's like every weekend is booked.

2. MrDrewBear

MrDrewBear

Aug 5, 2014
    been a minute, how is everyone doing.

Daniel Fairly Knives likes this.
  3. Farchyld

Farchyld

Sep 10, 2011
    Good! Busy day. Lots more to do, sadly. Gotta get some measurements of the kids room for carpeting purposes. Contractor setup for Wednesday to fix some some power issues and finish running cables.

Daniel Fairly Knives likes this.
  4. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    ...been crazy busy here, trying to cram everything in that is possible here at the summers end! Jade is going to Kindergarten.

I have about 2 dozen knives close to ready! I also have several large sculptures going, sculptural style pendants... etc to hopefully go in a gallery in the local area. Today I am finishing up 4 survival knives! CPM-3V American style Tantos with 3 holes in the handle for lashing or the likes and a removable paracord wrap. Steep tip for scraping or whatever you want to throw at it and a nice hollow chisel that is easy to sharpen... if you ever need to.

5. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Hope y'all are having a killer Labor day. I actually got it off this year! Whiskey time!!!
    [​IMG]

6. fast14riot

fast14riot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Yo.

-x