Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

So far I've had very smooth trades with MajorD and "abrasion". As someone stated previously it seems like a negative trade or purchase is very very rare but it is good to know who to look out for. Dave is a good guy that made me, a newbie, feel welcome here in the Fiddleback forum. Thanks again Dave!

I'll agree with most of the previous statements, every deal I've made on the Flea Market has been a pleasure. I'm not sure my list is complete but it's pretty close and all were very positive. Thanks for making this such a great place guys.

Willic
KP
Roemer1
Morestag
M4Super90
Maxforged
Comprehensivist
Crazyfingers
Philip L
Dcaggie06
Ethelred
MAW

Gold member Two Knives is great to deal with. His responses to PMs are clear and fast. He shipped my blade and PMed tracking info inside of a half hour after I transferred funds. Packaging was great and the blade was just as described. I look forward to doing future business with Rudy. Two thumbs up for Two Knives :thumbup: :thumbup:

I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys I've dealt with. They have all been great and wanted to put their names out there. This forum has a lot of great people and I've had the pleasure of talking to a few and dealing with and am glad you guys tolerate me. Thanks again! God is Good!

Big thanks to:
KephaC/xxKCxx
emoney2277
Shamrock
innersmile111
hiredgun
a2vg1095
cturne08
xxwjtxx
Hasco
Nutramac
Crano
Cdmayhem
pillshovel
M4Super90
Condor214
Brendanruch
wildmanh
bonafide
Rick Lowe
Moogles
w.t. Anderson
schmittie
Peroni1973
TheAmish1
totallynotalex
Fogdart
ttowntrader
rvogtjr
LM73
hecktor15
Rotte
Seminole31

Thanks again Guys!

Thanks again to all.

Last edited:
I just finished a deal with Shamr0ck. He purchased a 3 finger Karda from me. He provided great communication and fast payment. This was a flawless transaction.

I won't be shipping his knife until tomorrow but I didn't see any reason to wait on his feedback. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Shamr0ck anytime! Class guy.

I've had good transactions with Maxforged, Hasco, and C_Stahl. Thanks guys! You've all been great.

Just had a great transaction with LavaWood. Had the blade shipped within an hour or so of me sending payment. Can't ask for better than that.

Excellent purchase experience with Kirkwood.:thumbup::thumbup:

Great selling experience with Necrolicious.:thumbup::thumbup:

Would do business with these members any day of the week.

Completed two great sale transactions with Joe Duder and Mazamaparker. Good to go with either of these gents!

+ Flawless transaction with xxwjtxx. Personable, professional, quickly shipped. Thanks to an awesome Fiddleback community along with this thread for unsurpassed peace of mind.

I recently had great transactions in selling to Mcracker and Shamr0ck and in buying from Ida Ho and Dcaggie06. Everything was perfect all of the way around with these fellows.

I just finished a deal with Tod (Hasco). It goes without saying that it was flawless. Again this thread isn't so much for us regulars as it is for the new members and visitors. Tod still deserves his accolades however even for the regulars :D Tod is a class guy to work with!!

Last edited:
It was a real pleasure dealing with Dave (MajorD)!!! Quick and friendly responses and speedy delivery of a beautiful Leuku!

I also bought a knife from Philip L. recently and it was also flawless. I was out of town and he was able to hold off shipping for me. In both cases there was absolutely no stress and I enjoyed corresponding with them both.

Thanks gentlemen for the great service!

I would definitely buy from Cdmayhem again, he describes his items extremely well!

And I was totally remiss in failing to mention the wonderful transaction with hwyshredder78. Total stand up guy!

Back