Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Had a recent transaction with xxwjtxx and couldn't have been more pleased. Item was better than advertised and quickly shipped. Excellent communication as well. Deal with confidence.

Thanks dude -- same goes for Prisoner6! Great member to deal with, prompt payment, communicative & courteous; good people for sure!!:thumbup:

I just completed another great trade with Will ("xxwjtxx".) We have a history of good dealings with each other and this one was no different. The knife and sheath were well packed and the blade arrived screaming sharp from his sharpening technique. Will did his part to ship the knife quickly, but USPS managed to turn it into delivery nightmare for me. All is good now.

Thanks again Will! I am sure that we will be doing more business down the road.

Phil

I just completed another great trade with Will ("xxwjtxx".) We have a history of good dealings with each other and this one was no different. The knife and sheath were well packed and the blade arrived screaming sharp from his sharpening technique. Will did his part to ship the knife quickly, but USPS managed to turn it into delivery nightmare for me. All is good now.

Thanks again Will! I am sure that we will be doing more business down the road.

Phil

Thanks again Phil -- as always, it was a pleasure doing business with you!!

Folks, if you have not done business with Phil (Comprehensivist) in the past, please buy/sell assured that you are dealing with a top-tier individual who deals in some of the finest knives on our subforum. Payment, communication, and responsiveness were all top notch -- a great guy to work with :thumbup:

Just completed a trade with C_Stahl and couldn't be more pleased. It's great to be able to conduct these type of transactions so smoothly with people like C_Stahl and other sharks!

I likewise had an excellent trade with MMatt. He's a great guy that communicates well, and ships quickly with proper packaging. He's got some great stuff for sale currently, check it out.

Just completed a trade with C_Stahl and couldn't be more pleased. It's great to be able to conduct these type of transactions so smoothly with people like C_Stahl and other sharks!

I recently did business with lavawood and cmroberts1. I wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Today completes a very nice transaction with hasco/Tod. His communication was quick and always polite. A gentleman for sure.

Thanks again buddy. I finally have a Recluse after all these years. And it's awesome :)

Today completes a very nice transaction with hasco/Tod. His communication was quick and always polite. A gentleman for sure.

Thanks again buddy. I finally have a Recluse after all these years. And it's awesome :)

Brian:

So glad to hear that you scored a Recluse. I knew that if you reached out to the Fiddleback Universe your request would be fulfilled. Above all.....enjoy that knife. I've dealt with Tod as well & he is a true gentleman :thumbup:

Peter

Thanks Brian and Peter. It is a pleasure doing business with both of you two fine gentlemen.

It is always fun corresponding back and forth with folks when doing a trade or sale. I look forward to the day when I can make it to blade or some event where I can meet some of the great folks on this forum.

I just received a Hiking Buddy from Pistonsandgears. The knife is just as he said and got here fast. That is always a good thing as we all get impatient waiting for our new Fiddlebacks. :D Curtis is a pleasure to work with. If you get a chance don't hesitate to do so. :thumbup::thumbup:

Just completed a perfect transaction with Cdmayhem. Prompt payment from a good guy. Thanks again Chad!

I concur. It was a perfect transaction with MMatt. No one should hesitate to do business with him. I know that I wouldn't. Thanks again, Matt!

Its a love fest up in here! Someone do a sh*** deal so I can have my FB soap that has become GB&U!!!

:)

I just bought a Kephart off (a2vg1095) it went perfect. great communication, shipped quick, signature required. A++++ Just a Great guy, wouldn't hesitate to do business again.:thumbup:

This is my first Fiddleback, unbelievable work, this thing fits like a glove, now i'm going to sell off most of collection and just get Fiddlebacks.:thumbup:

I just bought a Kephart off (a2vg1095) it went perfect. great communication, shipped quick, signature required. A++++ Just a Great guy, wouldn't hesitate to do business again.:thumbup:

This is my first Fiddleback, unbelievable work, this thing fits like a glove, now i'm going to sell off most of collection and just get Fiddlebacks.:thumbup:

Thanks Troy,
It was a pleasure, transaction went very smooth!!!
Sorry I got you hooked on Fiddlebacks! :D

Got a nice Bushboot from Curtis (pistonsandgears). I don't remember seeing him listed but it was another perfect transaction.

Back