Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Just received a Recluse from Philip L. Nice guy and an easy transaction. I'd do business with him again anytime. Thanks Phil!

R7Kg4RR.jpg

3o2ylc0.jpg

9Ndphx2.jpg

Thank you Cdmayhem and FuriousD
Gonna lock these two in a room and see what the litter looks like. Three Finger KPH?

Just completed a couple transactions, and, shock of shocks, they were all really great.

Sold a KPH to Lavawood (see above). Great communication, quick payment, everything that you would want in a sale. Thanks again, Bob!

Traded with Redbird777. It was a perfect trade and the beginning of a friendship. Cory is just a good dude, and I would recommend to anyone who might have the ability to buy from, sell to, or trade with.

Purchased one from prom52. Peter hooked me up with the knife that I knew would be perfect for my son. I really can't say enough good things about him. A true gentleman and a perfect example what makes Blade Forums and the Fiddleback community a great thing to be part of.

Completed deals with NUTRAMAC, hecktor15, hwyshredder78, a2vg1095, Case_XX and MajorD since my last time posting here. Rob, Ryan, Adam, Rick, Mark and Dave are good guys. :thumbup: Would gladly deal with any of them again.

Completed deals with NUTRAMAC, hecktor15, hwyshredder78, a2vg1095, Case_XX and MajorD since my last time posting here. Rob, Ryan, Adam, Rick, Mark and Dave are good guys. :thumbup: Would gladly deal with any of them again.

The pleasure was all mine. Thanks Kirk.

I just finished a nice deal with mjc7 It was flawless. Great new member to deal with!

Thanks Dave. You made my first FF purchase as good as it gets. You are a class act to work with. Now I see why everyone is so into these blades. The Asp I got from Dave is awesome. What a handle and a beautiful blade.

Just completed a sale with Crano an couldn't be happier! I was initially a little nervous about shipping from Australia but the Ozzie PO seems to be running more efficiently than our USPS right now! Thanks Crano for a perfect transaction!
Also a great transaction with Archaeo72. Prompt payment, good communication and a good guy! Thanks!

Last edited:
Received the Kephart I purchased on Sunday from MMatt this afternoon. A great deal from a great guy. He was quick to respond to emails (even after I sent him money) and shipped the knife even faster. Thanks Matt!

I just completed a nice trade with spm917. Socrates is a newer member who is great to deal with. Our e-mail communication was good and he shipped his knife right away. I owe Ken @ Fiddleback an assist for drop-shipping the Gaucho I purchased last week to Socrates as my part of the trade.

Thanks again Socrates & Ken for a smooth transaction.

Phil

<personal information removed by request> aka Vayu fraudulently opened a dispute case on paypal against me for sheaths I sold him January. Same sheaths he had listed on the flea market earlier this weekend. Jarrett is mad because he does not like my 'sneak peek' threads and wants me to change them to suit his personal needs/wants. He has PM-bombed me for 24 hrs straight giving his discontent with them; how he will never buy any more sheaths from me, name calling me, a 1000 word report on how I should do the sneak peek threads (with graphs included), and then gave a back handed apology that continued with his 'customer concerns' in reference to the sneak peeks. I reported him to the forum's moderators - they are doing nothing about it unless he continues it in the open forum. Vayu is now on my ignore list - in the least it will stop the harassing PMs. He is also the first person who's ever been put my No Sale list of people who will never purchase anything from me again.

Buyer Beware.

<Images with personal information removed by request>

Last edited by a moderator:
Show the messages where you contacted me about a sheath not fitting a knife. I always show pictures of my sheaths CARRYING the knife they were built for. If you had a concern about one of my leather sheaths, then you had that conversation in your head with yourself. Amazing, you filed a FALSE dispute at the same time for sheaths you have listed for sale in the flea market .. and instantly following me reporting you to the mods for harassing PMs concerning my sneak peek threads.

Vaya; Filed False Paypal Dispute and LIAR.

I am not turning on my PM to you again Jarrett. Go ahead an post the fictitious conversation in public. You can not cause you're a lying about it.

The dispute has been now closed - but go ahead and re-open it. I saved screen shots of you selling them in the flea market and you have ZERO proof that you have tried to resolve it. Send the non-fitting sheaths back UNUSED and I'll refund your money.

<personal information removed by request> aka Vayu fraudulently opened a dispute case on paypal against me for sheaths I sold him January. Same sheaths he had listed on the flea market earlier this weekend. Jarrett is mad because he does not like my 'sneak peek' threads and wants me to change them to suit his personal needs/wants. He has PM-bombed me for 24 hrs straight giving his discontent with them; how he will never buy any more sheaths from me, name calling me, a 1000 word report on how I should do the sneak peek threads (with graphs included), and then gave a back handed apology that continued with his 'customer concerns' in reference to the sneak peeks. I reported him to the forum's moderators - they are doing nothing about it unless he continues it in the open forum. Vayu is now on my ignore list - in the least it will stop the harassing PMs. He is also the first person who's ever been put my No Sale list of people who will never purchase anything from me again.

Buyer Beware.

Actually I do have a sheath from Bonafide that simply does not fit what it was made for. But I closed the dispute anyway approximately 6 hours before his post above here because I decided that I am going to repurpose it. The width of the sheath that the knife was made for caused it to have poor retention. Maybe he did not notice that the case was closed. I'm not sure there is anything to talk about there.

More relevant is his attempt to dox me above and to make comment on private messages in which I attempted to alert him to an issue that was important to me as a customer. I did have a private conversation with Bonafide. I have also publicly and positively reviewed his work and purchased several sheaths, the great majority of which have had excellent fit and finish.

In any case, I have had nothing but positive interactions with Bonafide except for the post above, which I feel is uncalled for. He did not try to contact me about the sheath. He simply assumed it was a personal attack on him. But, as mentioned, I closed the case anyway because I do not enjoy interpersonal conflict. I did so several hours ago, before any attempt was made to contact me about it and certainly well before his post above.

I have had several positive sales and trades here on this part of BladeForum's community, and if anyone has any perceived issues about my integrity please feel free to contact me directly and we will work it out.

Show the messages where you contacted me about a sheath not fitting a knife. I always show pictures of my sheaths CARRYING the knife they were built for. If you had a concern about one of my leather sheaths, then you had that conversation in your head with yourself. Amazing, you filed a FALSE dispute at the same time for sheaths you have listed for sale in the flea market .. and instantly following me reporting you to the mods for harassing PMs concerning my sneak peek threads.

Vaya; Filed False Paypal Dispute and LIAR.

You might note that you have not lost a penny on any current or past business you have done with me. The purpose of this forum is to discuss trades and sales with other forum members. I won't discuss an unrelated private conversation that I had with you here in public on this thread.

As noted, I closed the dispute approximately six hours ago. But I stand by the fact that it was not fraudulent or disingenous in any way. Would you like me to PM you about the sheath and attempt to resolve the issue?

I don't see any point in continuing the conversation here. Are you upset that I closed the case in your favor without pursuing a refund? Have you ever done business with me that was not satisfactorily resolved?
The first post related to a PayPal dispute on a sale that happened in this forums, so this is a fine place to discuss all issues related thereto.

Did you in fact contact bonafide about issues with the sheath before opening a dispute?

I have more evidence he's lying.

He purchased B & H .. a 4"er w/spider tooling and a Runt ISP sheath.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1254643-Available-JouFuu-Sheaths-01-20-2015

Here's the original Paypal transaction .. where HE mentions he's going to try a WAS Patriot in it.
The sheath description says nothing about fitting a WAS Patriot. That's all him. He's never contacted me since.
He has made more sheath purchases since then.

Back