Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Another nod for @mjbine! Shipping and communications were prompt and thorough. Would definitely deal with him again, thanks!

Thanks Kal-El Kal-El for the fast delivery and honest description. Sold as “Very Lightly Used” & I was not able to tell the KEB had ever been used at all (although that will soon change) this is a beautiful knife that I will cherish and I am happy it was such a smooth transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with you again in the future.

Received my purchase today of a nice JF Hunter thanks to a smooth transaction and fast delivery from @NUTRAMAC. Thanks much, enjoyed doing business with you.

@Comprehensivist

What can be said- Phil is the very best sort. Immaculate knives, great comms and a fine person.
Thanks,
Bill

Thanks Bill. It was a pleasure dealing with a knowledgeable and respected member like you. We have chased some of the same knives on many FF’s. It was nice to finally share some common ground and work together to make this deal happen.

Best regards,

Phil

xxwjtxx xxwjtxx is a great guy and was awesome to work with. Purchased a Brian Sargent M3 knife and am very satisfied with our communication and the speed of delivery. This is my first Sargent Edged Tool and I’m very impressed. Thanks again!

xxwjtxx xxwjtxx is a great guy and was awesome to work with. Purchased a Brian Sargent M3 knife and am very satisfied with our communication and the speed of delivery. This is my first Sargent Edged Tool and I’m very impressed. Thanks again!

Thanks my friend; it was a pleasure doing business with you — thanks for checking out my flea market & exchange threads!

MajorD MajorD is a pleasure to deal with! I picked up
Bushcrafter Sr. w/ OD Green bolsters over Box Elder burl, Trinity pinout, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16 spalted 01 steel
It arrived in great condition on time. Would do business again for sure!

Thank you SLOsmokin. Give it a good home! :) It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to any future opportunities to do it again. I highly recommend anybody else do the same.

Today I received my Rapscallion that I purchased from Mistwalker Mistwalker
Overall a pleasant transaction...Great communication, Knife was accurately described and it was packaged well.
I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Wondering Wildcat Wondering Wildcat , thank you Amanda. Likewise, it was a pleasant transaction. I'm sorry the message with the tracking info was a bit on the short side, I was on the run...literally, from the PO back to the gallery where I'm working on my art display. As a rule i don't do the forums on my phone, it is awkward for me with fat thumbs and voice to text isn't always my friend, but I always try to send tracking info as soon as I can after shipping. I think of the two messages I sent that day with tracking info, your's was the one that didn't glitch...
Cheers,
Brian

Back