First Run of BK62's to Be Released

.... *stupid question.... I know your guy's answer already..... But do I need to keep two of them? haha
I can honestly say that I wish I had purchased two BK-15's. This one is going to fulfill essentially the same role for me. Two is okay, I think, if you use knives in the woods.

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster.

A random phone ad alerted me to this Knife, obsessive googling brought me to these forum pages. I had been checking Knife Center and they were listed as pre-order, checked the next day and they were in stock! Ordered immediately and it's already shipped.
The current Canadian exchange rate hurt the pocket a bit. Especially since I had *just* ordered a TOPS Cub, but I had to have it. It's such a perfectly simple tool.

A random phone ad alerted me to this Knife, obsessive googling brought me to these forum pages. I had been checking Knife Center and they were listed as pre-order, checked the next day and they were in stock! Ordered immediately and it's already shipped.
The current Canadian exchange rate hurt the pocket a bit. Especially since I had *just* ordered a TOPS Cub, but I had to have it. It's such a perfectly simple tool.
Welcome to your new home away from home. :D

I didn't make the first cut either #12 on second run. However Tomar's response to all my emails and questions was fast and courteous. I could not be more pleased with my treatment as a customer.

I debated canceling and ordering from elsewhere but their actions on my behalf earned my business. I will wait. Maybe a couple extra might show up early.

Welcome Josh :thumbsup: Congrats on your new purchase's

I got nervous, emailed Tomars........
Wow, their customer service is FAST! Barbara was super Awesome for responding to me soooo quickly. :)

I didn't make the first cut, Like I thought..... #10 on their next batch.

So I ordered from Knifecenter, which says they are still "in stock" ?

With their higher cost, and tax this became my most expensive knife.....hahah I know, I'm a light-weight, and I'm kinda cheap!

*stupid question.... I know your guy's answer already..... But do I need to keep two of them? haha
It's good to have backup :D you might loose 1

I got a tracking number for mine on Monday but I think Tomars shipped it on the back of a snail. Shipping to Ohio and it’s still in Massachusetts somewhere. Saying Saturday delivery.

I ordered mine from tomars right after nutoknives nutoknives on the night of the 8th. No tracking # as of yet. But the invoice said shipping on the 14th?

My invoice with my order from Tomars, said shipping on the 15th...... but that ended up being false. I found that out when I contacted them.

I hope you get yours!

I got a shipping notice with tracking that took awhile for it to show movement ... but I checked with John at Tomars and he checked into it ... it was just slow to show scans ... I assume increased holiday traffic might have a hand in that ...

but it is scheduled for delivery on Friday the 16th ... so hopefully it's correct and the mailman has a present tomorrow.

J JoshSkaarup , welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

Back