First Run of BK62's to Be Released

Huzzah, finally an update. My 62 finally left New York and is now somewhere in Quebec. Hopefully this week!
Awesome brudda. Hope it's in your hands soon.

Absolutely I will! Along with all the other Kep inspired gear. Tentatively planning a 10 day ramble in the woods once spring hits with the gear listed in the book, so I'll make a thread all said gear once I get the bulk of it put together!

Got some nice rich brown 12oz canvas, and solid copper hardware...

Absolutely I will! Along with all the other Kep inspired gear. Tentatively planning a 10 day ramble in the woods once spring hits with the gear listed in the book, so I'll make a thread all said gear once I get the bulk of it put together!

Got some nice rich brown 12oz canvas, and solid copper hardware...
All of that you said there, I like all of that.

Just found out about this knife yesterday via email from BHQ. Ordered one on the spot.....just got an email saying my order has shipped. Can't wait to get it. All the pictures in this thread have me stoked.
She's a good one, she is. :thumbsup:

True but I missed the original 36 at Tomar's and hate to cancel the order and start over. I'm only 90 miles from SMKW and considered driving down but don't really need two Kepharts . . .

I'm in the group who missed the first batch of 36 knives . . . any recent word as to when the second batch might be available to dealers?
Probably January.

True but I missed the original 36 at Tomar's and hate to cancel the order and start over. I'm only 90 miles from SMKW and considered driving down but don't really need two Kepharts . . .
You have two hands:D

Back