• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Flat grinders Bubble Jig.

absolutely love mine and wish I'd bought it sooner. I'd have saved money on steel and belts, not just time and frustration.

Fred: What is shipping to 63132...St. Louis for the full kit? Thanks

John Lloyd

Hey Fred,
Been thinking about your jig for a while now, just went and ordered one through the website. Really looking forward to trying it out

Thanks!
Jonny

Hey Fred,
Been thinking about your jig for a while now, just went and ordered one through the website. Really looking forward to trying it out

Thanks!
Jonny

Jon,

I think you will like having one of these in your knife shop. It opens up many possibilities that you may not have tried yet.

Thanks for your order, Fred

Wow! Fred, my jig showed up today and I am truly amazed at how much straighter and more crisp my grind lines are. In the past, I have either had to grind all the way to the spine or spend countless tedious hours trying to straighten and save my grind lines in order to save my flats from being ground away! Very nice product and easy to learn and use:thumbup:

Thanks!!

Woke up to feed the newest addition(1.5month old baby boy) and was compelled to order it(plus the wife is sleepin), look forward to tryin it out. Thanks Fred!

Woke up to feed the newest addition(1.5month old baby boy) and was compelled to order it(plus the wife is sleepin), look forward to tryin it out. Thanks Fred!
Congratulations:thumbup:with the new baby boy. They are one of lifes true wonders.

I am a new granddad with a 1 month old boy named Alex.:)

Thanks for your order and let your wife sleep in. I know she can use it.:D

Happy grinding, Fred

Damn fast service. I ordered my jig Sunday night about 8:30 and got an email Monday morning about 8:30 saying it had shipped. Thanks Fred! Can't wait try it out!

Brian

Damn fast service. I ordered my jig Sunday night about 8:30 and got an email Monday morning about 8:30 saying it had shipped. Thanks Fred! Can't wait try it out!

Brian

Thanks Brian!:thumbup: Satisfied customers start with good service; if you have a good product to market everyone wins.
Grind with it a few times and then let me know how it goes.

Regards, Fred

Last edited:
Thanks for offering this! I just placed an order for the full set on your website.

Jeff Ellis

Wow that was fast! I ordered late Tuesday night. It shipped on Wednesday morning and I received it on Friday afternoon. Thanks for the great service Fred. It is greatly appreciated.

Fred, you are a genius! This tool is amazing. Very easy to use and you have just saved me tons of money on wasted steel from crooked grinds. Thanks again for the quick shipping.

I'm still doing it the old fashioned way (with files). Would your jig work for draw filing so I can be sure to get perfect angles?

I'm sold, just placed an order from Ontario. Can't wait to give it a try. I'll post some pics once I get some grinds under my belt with it.

Back