• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Flat grinders Bubble Jig.

I am a bit early on this bump but I could not help myself seeing that it would be the 10,000 view on this thread.

Happy grinding, Fred

hello everyone, I know many of you commented on the use of he bubble jig. I would love to hear some more experiences using Fred's invention. Tell us about your grind, are you a newbie, have you been making knives for a while, Did it take you awhile to learn how to use it?. Is it your go to for flats?? My experience is that it is wonderful tool -thank you-Mark

hello everyone, I know many of you commented on the use of he bubble jig. I would love to hear some more experiences using Fred's invention. Tell us about your grind, are you a newbie, have you been making knives for a while, Did it take you awhile to learn how to use it?. Is it your go to for flats?? My experience is that it is wonderful tool -thank you-Mark

Thanks Mark:thumbup:

There are over three hundred of the jigs, in knifemaker hands, I would be interested to see what you are grinding, post us some pics of the blades you are grinding using the jig or knives that you have completed.

Happy grinding, Fred

I recieved it today! Thanks for the fast shipping!
Now I need to get my forge and everything going again!

Thank you,
Stefan

I recieved it today! Thanks for the fast shipping!
Now I need to get my forge and everything going again!

Thank you,
Stefan

Stefan,

If you have any questions give me a call or an e-mail.

Happy grinding, Fred

Thanks Mark:thumbup:

There are over three hundred of the jigs, in knifemaker hands, I would be interested to see what you are grinding, post us some pics of the blades you are grinding using the jig or knives that you have completed.

Happy grinding, Fred

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=25918&id=141776615852387 Here's the last knife I made with your jig Fred. 1084 from Aldo, super sharp bushcraft. Maple handle secured corby bolts.

We had a great time at the ABS hammerin at Troy Ohio this year. A big thanks to all you SOFA members you made us feel really welcome.

Fred

:)Just completed my order. Whew...I need to stop shopping for awhile! Thanks in advance Fred.

Back