FMV14 in the House!

My only regret is that I didn't buy the Nuke versions. I had no idea what that option actually was until I saw the Nuke FMV8.

Here's a picture next to a Kris Cutlery 21" Gladius. I'm begging the folks at Busse to release a FMV20 next, particularly Nukes. I know that if the Zombie Apocalypse ever comes to be, I'll be ready. :D

P84SlnE.jpg

VERY VERY NICE!!!!

and you're quite right...we LOVELOVELOVE pics like this!!!

Can you two hand it comfortably? Looks close...inquiring minds wanna know!

Wow!!!! Thanks for sharing those photos. What an awesome blade! I am SOOOOO glad I ordered a nuked FMV14, although I don't think the handles will be as fancy as the nuked FMV8s' have been. Still, the possibility of snowhole micarta on a V14 is exciting!

nobody has one next to a gladius? that is what we are comparing them to....
thanks for the pics...all we got. it is appreciated.

If I had known they were that much bigger than the V8 I would have ordered one.

My only regret is that I didn't buy the Nuke versions. I had no idea what that option actually was until I saw the Nuke FMV8.

Here's a picture next to a Kris Cutlery 21" Gladius. I'm begging the folks at Busse to release a FMV20 next, particularly Nukes. I know that if the Zombie Apocalypse ever comes to be, I'll be ready. :D

P84SlnE.jpg
The Nuke option wasn't the same on these as the V8s.

WOW - these are really awesome looking. I love the coated versions you got.

C

Wish I could have held onto my order for this one. At least one of them.

I got charged for the CF black canvas almost a month ago. No shipping notice yet. What’s the longest any of y’all waited for the shipping notice? I received the Forsaken Mistress 3weeks after the Ding with no email notice from Busse nor the UPS My Choice notification. UPS showed up just as I was leaving the house so I lucked out bumping into him to sign for it. Otherwise I could’ve missed him. This sounds like a “failure to communicate”, said Boss-(just saw Cool Hand Luke again). Since then I’ve emailed Amy regarding all this and rec’d email notices for Urgent Fury Live & KrisPBacon so I think we’re good...thanks Amy! Its just all this waiting’s got me....:eek::confused:o_O

Since then I’ve emailed Amy regarding all this and rec’d email notices for Urgent Fury Live & KrisPBacon so I think we’re good...thanks Amy! Its just all this waiting’s got me....:eek::confused:o_O

What sort of "email notices" did you get regarding the Urgent Fury and KrisPBacon?

I’ve paid mt fmv14 off in August (ahead of time) and still no ding or shipping notice.. this waiting is getting to me and honestly for my first busse in-store purchase experience, I think I’ll stick with the 2nd hand market..hate this waiting game for months on months

I got charged for the CF black canvas almost a month ago. No shipping notice yet. What’s the longest any of y’all waited for the shipping notice? I received the Forsaken Mistress 3weeks after the Ding with no email notice from Busse nor the UPS My Choice notification. UPS showed up just as I was leaving the house so I lucked out bumping into him to sign for it. Otherwise I could’ve missed him. This sounds like a “failure to communicate”, said Boss-(just saw Cool Hand Luke again). Since then I’ve emailed Amy regarding all this and rec’d email notices for Urgent Fury Live & KrisPBacon so I think we’re good...thanks Amy! Its just all this waiting’s got me....:eek::confused:o_O
No shipping notice at allthis is BS lol I can’t take it

It has always been a wait whether Operation 2 Weeks or when they had specific things to order from the site. That is the nature of the knife world and just about anything you order custom. Hell I waited 2 years for the ZT0777 after I pre-ordered it.

If you don’t like the wait, there are plenty of places to buy that will appeal to the need of instant gratification.

The folks at Busse are very friendly and it is very easy to give em a call. I’ve always received shipping info and they even gone out of their way to get my stuff to me while stationed in Puerto Rico.

Back