FMV14 in the House!

It has always been a wait whether Operation 2 Weeks or when they had specific things to order from the site. That is the nature of the knife world and just about anything you order custom. Hell I waited 2 years for the ZT0777 after I pre-ordered it.

If you don’t like the wait, there are plenty of places to buy that will appeal to the need of instant gratification.

The folks at Busse are very friendly and it is very easy to give em a call. I’ve always received shipping info and they even gone out of their way to get my stuff to me while stationed in Puerto Rico.
Hence why i said I’ll stick to my 2nd hand market and pass with all the “waiting game” BS.. And the folks there at Busse combat have been nothing but helpful to say the least so no complaints there, but there has to be a better way to have some insight to where/when/how long these or where in the process we are with the blades ?!? And some people have stated that they have received there ordered blades without any notification , that there is a huge problem especially ordering international

This wait is killing me!!! Pleeeeeeeease, for the LOVE OF ALL THINGS SMOKY AND good!!!
Lol :thumbsup::thumbsup: Waiting this long (dinged 4weeks ago) is extra tough cuz it’s just so badass. Coolest dag since the FMV8:cool:
I missed out on that fantastic blade but I think this ones even better. So now I just keep repeating ‘good things come to those who wait...good things come to those who wait’...:confused:

Quit whining about wait times, shipping notices, etc. It’s part of buying a Busse. Take into consideration the limited number of employees, machine setup times, manufacturing issues that unexpectededly arise, and a variety of other variables in the mix.

Appreciate the work and end results from a small custom knife shop.

Keep up the good work Jerry!

Woow another week gone and no shipping notice smh...more “electric lettuce” is needed
I feel that pain brother. More than 5 weeks since it’s been paid and still no notice. I’ve never checked my email more often.Wednesday s email/newsletter announcement re:Forsaken SH was a real psych bc I thought it was the ship notice for the FMV14.This is kinda like anticipating Christmas morning without an exact date. Lettucesounds good...or at least, ‘Let’s drink!’and vent on BForuns

My CF V14 w/ blk micarta was delivered to my apartment today...problem is I'm at my house upstate. :mad: Won't get it until Tuesday now. :(

My CF V14 w/ blk micarta was delivered to my apartment today...problem is I'm at my house upstate. :mad: Won't get it until Tuesday now. :(
That’s great news...more are being shipped. Thx for that. That’s what I ordered...and paid for...5 weeks ago. Sorry about ur situation. At least you know you’ll have it tues. Apparently you got an email shipping notice. Yes? Was it a notice from Busse or UPS (My Choice)?

Brother, you mean you aren't tempted to make the trip? Fall colors and all that jazz? LOL! That's going to look hot. The canvas colors have been hot lately ;)

That’s great news...more are being shipped. Thx for that. That’s what I ordered...and paid for...5 weeks ago. Sorry about ur situation. At least you know you’ll have it tues. Apparently you got an email shipping notice. Yes? Was it a notice from Busse or UPS (My Choice)?
I received the UPS email first, then 15 minutes later I received an email from Busse saying my order had been updated to shipped.

But disregard...I checked my order status incorrectly. This was for one of my gemini's. wa wa wa...sorry for getting hopes up. I thought it shipped rather quickly since I just paid for the V14 a few days ago.

Brother, you mean you aren't tempted to make the trip? Fall colors and all that jazz? LOL! That's going to look hot. The canvas colors have been hot lately ;)
Fall colors in MD are crap this year due to record rainfall this summer. Everything is just turning brown and dying. Just like everyone's hopes based on my incorrect reporting of a V14 landing. Haha.

Fall colors in MD are crap this year due to record rainfall this summer. Everything is just turning brown and dying. Just like everyone's hopes based on my incorrect reporting of a V14 landing. Haha.
Bummer on the trees- and the Infi :( ~ I'm awaiting word from a friend of mine how her hunting was this week. She's a arborist with the Md DNR and she drew her first ever black bear tag this year and today was the last day. I'll have to ask her and what's going on with the trees and find some way to blame her LOLO!!!

Ughh, paid in full while the order page was still active. Was hoping, stupidly apparently, this would facilitate quicker receipt of the blade. Nothing so far...

Ughh, paid in full while the order page was still active. Was hoping, stupidly apparently, this would facilitate quicker receipt of the blade. Nothing so far...
How did you let them know you wanted to pay in full at the time of your order? I always wondered if we could do that...when I know I can cover it then. Cash flow might be tighter 5-6 months down the road. I got charged six weeks ago and that seems like an eternity.:eek::eek::eek: I’m getting it in Comp w black canvas. You? Do you know who’s gonna make the sheath? Leather or Kydex? Sorry for all the questions...it’s kinda like therapy:confused:

I had a slight extenuating circumstance. I had a fmv8 on order. When the 14's were announced I wanted one even more. I would not be able to get one of each, money is tight. I asked Amy to change my order but had already paid for the eight. She sent an invoice with the balance so I sent the payment information.

I oerdered CF with green micarta, then changed my mind to maroon, then changed again to black micarta. Ive no set plans for a scabbard just yet.

Back