FMV14 in the House!

Ahh...nuke dings. $100-$200 for a mystery handle!! What are y’all hoping for...snow hole or dark tiger hide linen?...or maybe jungle storm or desert storm g10...tequila sunrise sounds interesting or maybe even the “mystery” handle? Does that mean Jerry doesn’t even know what to call it?! I’ll drink to that:eek::eek::eek:
***ALERT*** received SHIPPING NOTICE as I was writing this !!! :D:D:D

Shipping notice on a Nuke?

I was dinged for both a CF with tan canvas and a Nuke on the same day- two separate orders. I canceled my Nuke order because after a marriage, a house and a baby in the past 12 months I’m tapped out.

Still awaiting a shipping notice.

^--- Congrats! She is GORGEOUS!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm doing the same, a Black/Tan FMV-14 to match my Black/Tan FMV-8. :D

Still no shipping notice yet, plus once I do I should expect a few more weeks wait just to get to Canada. Hope to get it Atleast before Christmas

My CF V14 w/ blk micarta was delivered to my apartment today...problem is I'm at my house upstate. :mad: Won't get it until Tuesday now. :(

Tuesday was a while back now, where's our pictures;)?!:D
I need more to get me through the final part of the wait haha

Tuesday was a while back now, where's our pictures;)?!:D
I need more to get me through the final part of the wait haha
Haha, gotta read a couple posts down from the one you quoted. I flubbed up. The package that was delivered was my Forsaken Geminis. Still waiting on shipping for my CF blk micarta and my 2 nuke V14s. :(

Haha, gotta read a couple posts down from the one you quoted. I flubbed up. The package that was delivered was my Forsaken Geminis. Still waiting on shipping for my CF blk micarta and my 2 nuke V14s. :(

Oh haha, yep my bad. I even remember reading that the day you posted it, now that you reminded me:rolleyes:. I guess I just got excited this morning while I was skimming through the thread again

Happy V Day...V for Veterans, for Victory and for the V14!! UPS delivers on an observed national holiday?! God bless them and all you vets who served our great country
I’d post some pics but every time I try, ”ERROR” pops up- says “file too big.” Anybody have any suggestions?
Man o man this CF black canvas V14 is the most beautiful knife I’ve ever seen. This is my grail knife for sure, right beside my CF Forsaken MIstress. They make a handsome couple. .

Back