Food and Blades

There's so many recipes out there to make your own too. My wife got me into it as she isn't Chinese and she prefers Northern and Western Chinese dishes over my Cantonese heritage's food. So I started learning how to make stuff like DanDan noodles for fun. At the end of the day though, I don't know if making the stuff by hand is worth the effort versus all of the delicious versions in stores.

That's funny, I guess VG10 can patina. I literally will cut anything with that tiny Baby Jess Horn. At first I didn't like that blade all that much but then it matched one that was gifted to me a few years back by a BF member (you know who) that has been in my brother's rotation for a while now. I bought one back but then sold that full size one again after it being too similar to a Caly 3. This little guy though changed my entire EDC collection. I got rid of all of my Milli's for example that were never carried. All of my tiny EDC's get used all the time though. Cuts anything from packaging to boxes to zip ties! But this reminds me, I probably do need to clean the blade every once in a while, lol.

Agreed, I've watched some awesome videos on how to make the stuff but I just buy it at the asian market for $5 and it's usually better than I can make. My wife is Cambodian and she has taught me many different recipes. Asia is an amazing place culinarily.

Brother Bill, our ranch cook serving up breakfast last weekend for our fall works:

jyzx4yi.jpg

FjILAv1.jpg

E5GbTSO.jpg

Used his Sonoran Hunter to split the biscuits for the biscuits and gravy.

gBmKV4s.jpg

ScTd3ew.jpg

1y8jwSt.jpg

His "chuck wagon":

x9UL1Dg.jpg

Come on America:

3lZdTIo.jpg

There's cowboy sh*t to do!

nWUj3K4.jpg

ixs4PVy.jpg

2ICQYds.jpg

4Yfmu7E.jpg

RsscN5c.jpg

3sT28iq.jpg

POR8uAe.jpg

Winding down. what's Brother Bill got for dinner? Lets see, ribeyes, and asparagus.

VNJfBr7.jpg

lemGnb7.jpg

Potatoes au gratin and spicy shrimp:

qTpAgUo.jpg

PfN1w2P.jpg

Just right:

ReznRou.jpg

Agreed, I've watched some awesome videos on how to make the stuff but I just buy it at the asian market for $5 and it's usually better than I can make. My wife is Cambodian and she has taught me many different recipes. Asia is an amazing place culinarily.
Cambodian/Laotian food is amazing!

In NYC we have this place called Bo Ky that does regionally similar foods and soups. Soooo tasty even the oddball stuff like the mixed innards noodle soup! One of my best friends is Chinese Laotian.

I had to show a photo of my most favorite chili sauce of em all. Actually better yet here is a link to their photos on Yelp!

Bo Ky Restaurant

https://yelp.to/Iu0z5gPsZab

Back