Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8) Specs And Pricing. . . . Coming Wednesday 1-17-18

I was on my way home from work , thought I was gonna make it home before 9pm. Pulled into drive way doing about 50. Slammed it in park , logged on to Busse site . Sh!t. It’s 9:02. I was too late:(. Guess I should of pulled over and ordered them on the side of highway. Congrats to those that were able to score a nuke. And a bigger congrats to those who scored multiples. :mad::mad:;)

Debating going back for a black G10 on black CG... can’t decide!

I was stupidly unaware that the nuke has gone in the first minute, logged in 9.03 and keep refreshing and wondering where is the nuke option.
Busse team might upload it a bit late, me think.
Not untill one and a half hours later I realized that it was gone, that was after I read the forum.
one and a half hour of stupidly keep hitting refresh again and again and again...duhh.

In this morning for a Comp with Tan/Black G10. :thumbsup:

Thought about the Nuclear Option, but I'd rather have my FMV8 match my SK.
Congrats to you few lucky HOGS who scored a Nuke FMV8!

In for on CF with tan and black. I'm usually a black canvas kind of guy but I just fell in love with the one in the pics that Jerry posted.

Same here. That tan and black just grabbed me. I had to go back and get a second in black canvas too, I was feeling too twitchy without it.

I didn't want a nuke option but I am curious to see what those of you who scored it get. Make sure to share pics!

I'm in for one throwing knife I mean dagger.

These would make one heck of a throwing knife. I'm probably going to get back into practice, though I'm thinking of how I can swing ordering another dagger, not sure I want to scuff up my competition finish and tan G-10.

I held out on this offering! Although ill probably regret it I'm really hoping a short sword and ash2 LE will pop up! I'm holding out strong for those two!!! Jerry hear my prayers!!!!

Stick one of these through a grapefruit, and you'll have the Terran Empire emblem from "Mirror Mirror."

XGduyes.jpg
Stick one of these through a grapefruit, and you'll have the Terran Empire emblem from "Mirror Mirror."

Howdy Texican John!
I think you have given me an idea for a forearm Tattoo!

While I'm not a fan of most double-edged blades, just wanted to say good job for bringing back the competition finish! I know this isn't the first time it's been offered recently, but I noticed it's plain competition finish rather than some other version of itself...hopefully this will be something that's here to stay this time.

This is the epitome of killer cool, hope to see a smaller version of it(or something similar), I'm still thinking on colors/finish, hoping they don't sell out before tonight.

Back