Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

One would think/believe the Forsaken Gemini Tang would need the LB treatment for good balance. There's alot of material being removed with the CBT and Fuller. Either way I'm in

That you did! But I figured you had a little birdie chirping in your ear lol!
No birdies in my ear man - it was a honest premonition! :D ...
So are you getting one of each or what bro? :)
Yeah this does present a quandary doesn't it? .... I like the cbt best so that one for sure. Jury is still out on the thick slice. If only I had the HOGB8 to fondle, I might feel different. Being practical, how many thick slice 8" do I really need? .... so for me at this moment, I'm happy to snag that long sought Infi TG and the CF option is the heartshot, the cbt is just the slice of lime garnish on a Perfect cocktail of Gemini sweetness

Yeah this does present a quandary doesn't it? .... I like the cbt best so that one for sure. Jury is still out on the thick slice. If only I had the HOGB8 to fondle, I might feel different. Being practical, how many thick slice 8" do I really need? .... so for me at this moment, I'm happy to snag that long sought Infi TG and the CF option is the heartshot, the cbt is just the slice of lime garnish on a Perfect cocktail of Gemini sweetness

Lol it really does. Though, odds are good the HOGB8s will ship before these ever ding! ;) ..........Just sayin :D

Lol it really does. Though, odds are good the HOGB8s will ship before these ever ding! ;) ..........Just sayin :D
I got you man- I know who you are. You are the guy in the crowd standing behind the guy with the beer telling him "you got this, do it! I will if you don't" When those famous words are heard "Hey! Hold my beer! Yall watch this!" I'm watching you o_O:p No, I think I'm going to seriously consider adding the DS8 to the family and making some serious decisions as to who stays on the roster and who goes to free agency before I submit to the idea an interdiction might seem logical LOLO!!

One would think/believe the Forsaken Gemini Tang would need the LB treatment for good balance. There's alot of material being removed with the CBT and Fuller. Either way I'm in

It does make you wonder. The TG14s have perfect balance right in front of the scales at .25 w no fuller. So leads me to believe the HOGTG at .35 might be balanced w the fuller, but the FTG at .22 might be tang heavy like the TGMs? :confused:

It does make you wonder. The TG14s have perfect balance right in front of the scales at .25 w no fuller. So leads me to believe the HOGTG at .35 might be balanced w the fuller, but the FTG at .22 might be tang heavy like the TGMs? :confused:
As was the Crusader.

I’ve been waiting to hear what’s next. This doesn’t disappoint. It really wrapped up a great St. Patrick’s Day. Hope all you had some fun.

I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one.

I’ve been waiting to hear what’s next. This doesn’t disappoint. It really wrapped up a great St. Patrick’s Day. Hope all you had some fun.

I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one.

Only need one .. for each day of the week .
And 2 for Sunday’s

Yea the odds of that are about the same as a bag of chips am I right? ..... like anyone here is going to buy that line :D:D:D

TG's, TGLB's and Forsaken TG's will always be a plenty the HOGTG will be very very few and far between. As much as my wallet screams I've got to do/try one of each. :)

After ordering 2 Flak Jacks, a Nuclear FMV8 and a Nuclear Forsaken Mistress I told myself that I needed to pass on the next few Busse offerings. There is no way in hell that I can pass on this.

In my state, you don't get paid for your blood or plasma. You give it for free, so that's out as a way to help finance my infi addiction.

I guess, like other addicts, I'll have to turn to prostitution. :cool:

Back