Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

I'm a sucker for anything CBT, so I'm down for at least one of the Forsaken Geminis. That HOG Gemini though ... Wowee! Comp finish on everything for me.

I’m a little new to the hog thing, would the hog TG have thinner scales than the forsaken TG or would the grip feel thicker?

Thanks in advance.

One would think/believe the Forsaken Gemini Tang would need the LB treatment for good balance. There's alot of material being removed with the CBT and Fuller. Either way I'm in

CBT has a little thicker overall geometry than standard flat saber grind from my experience. The original TGLB has hollow so I think the balance of these one would be on point.

.35 is some kinda crazy thick bacon !!!! I keep trying to envision the blade grind angle. I have another makers blade at that thickness and it’s a beast !!!!

But why do I have to want that forsaken Gemini soooo badly lol :)

CBT has a little thicker overall geometry than standard flat saber grind from my experience. The original TGLB has hollow so I think the balance of these one would be on point.

You are correct the TGLB has a very shallow hollow grind making it balance just in front of the scales. The saber grind and smaller fuller on the TG Crusader is a little bit back heavy just like the TG and TG14 with no fuller. Now the Forsaken Gemini with the beautiful trailing fuller, cbt and swedge would "to me" make it back heavy (which is in no way a deal breaker or complaint). The longer blade on the FG may be where the magic lays for the balance I prefer. It's the reason the TGLB is one of my favorite Busse blades, weight, blade and balance makes it very quick in the hand. Just my 2 cents. Either way it's one of each for me. I am unashamedly a TG family fan boy.

TG with CBT, I’m so in! :)
(Though I would probably be Forsaken by my wife after ordering this. lol)

You might need one of each in bruiser and hammered silver to go with those beautiful A2s you picked up!? ;):D

You are correct the TGLB has a very shallow hollow grind making it balance just in front of the scales. The saber grind and smaller fuller on the TG Crusader is a little bit back heavy just like the TG and TG14 with no fuller. Now the Forsaken Gemini with the beautiful trailing fuller, cbt and swedge would "to me" make it back heavy (which is in no way a deal breaker or complaint). The longer blade on the FG may be where the magic lays for the balance I prefer. It's the reason the TGLB is one of my favorite Busse blades, weight, blade and balance makes it very quick in the hand. Just my 2 cents. Either way it's one of each for me. I am unashamedly a TG family fan boy.

+1 :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

You might need one of each in bruiser and hammered silver to go with those beautiful A2s you picked up!? ;):D

Mine want a brother (or two) in INFI, also.

bH3EiN6.jpg

Yeh those!:cool: Gorgeous blades bro! These will look the bomb next to them I bet! :)

I'll definitely get the forsaken, but I'm having to dig deep to justify the $200 increase for the HOGG (especially if the G10 is more, still). Maybe he'll throw in a combo price for getting both?!

I have a big interview tomorrow that if it goes as planned will equate to about a 50 Busse knive/year increase (that's how I look at raises). Can't hurt to put in for one...

I'll have to keep fingers crossed for the HOG TG...the CBTs cancel me out on the Forsaken TG.
No CBT grind for zombieassassin

+1 :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
You mean these Beauties:
09789320-CA0A-43EF-BBD8-59E5BD740100_zps7gbft9iy.jpeg

I was just glad I found someone willing to part with them (@T90) tho, he’s probably regretting it now. lol
My kids are teens...I told them they can have the set when they’re 21, so that gives me a few more years to play with them. :D
I’m contemplating the hammered silver, bruiser combo...but definitely getting at least one in comp finish!
Tough choices with the handle. I want at least 2, one to use with canvas scales the other maybe a bruiser.

BTW, B bmilla35 , awesome looking combo you have there.;) :thumbsup:

You mean these Beauties:
09789320-CA0A-43EF-BBD8-59E5BD740100_zps7gbft9iy.jpeg

I was just glad I found someone willing to part with them (@T90) tho, he’s probably regretting it now. lol
My kids are teens...I told them they can have the set when they’re 21, so that gives me a few more years to play with them. :D
I’m contemplating the hammered silver, bruiser combo...but definitely getting at least one in comp finish!
Tough choices with the handle. I want at least 2, one to use with canvas scales the other maybe a bruiser.
B bmilla35 , awesome looking combo you have there.;) :thumbsup:

Good taste ;)

Oh, and your picture/display are slightly better. For what it's worth, I'm a big Samsung fan.

Back