Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

It is hard to say as I am really digging that fat Team G but I am out on this one. Been buying too many of the same size and style lately.
Maybe a fat Mean street or AD will be offered soon.

It is hard to say as I am really digging that fat Team G but I am out on this one. Been buying too many of the same size and style lately.
Maybe a fat Mean street or AD will be offered soon.

What if all we offer for the next year are sub 3" bladed knives???:eek::eek::eek:

. . . . What then my friend??? o_O:confused:. . . . All will be lost! . . . All will be lost!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

. . . . . Oh the HOGmanity!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let's Drink!!!!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

No sub threes please. It is just that right now my collection is very lacking of 4 to 5 inch blades and I guess for a good reason every time a Team G model comes up I am very drawn to it. I find myself continuing going back and looking at these pics.

Need a “take my money!!!!!” Meme for this one. Jerry may break the Internet come Wednesday. One of each please!!!!!

I’m hoping to be able to get one of the nuked FAT versions. I’m thinking since they are being offered coated and comp there must be more of them than normal nuke offerings. Which is good. And bad. I haven’t been lucky enough to score a nuke yet. This weds I think will be my turn. Don’t know how useful a knife it will be but who cares.

What if all we offer for the next year are sub 3" bladed knives???:eek::eek::eek:

. . . . What then my friend??? o_O:confused:. . . . All will be lost! . . . All will be lost!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

. . . . . Oh the HOGmanity!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let's Drink!!!!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Pocket Gemini !!!

I'll buy the sub three's and some Mud Puppy's

You mean these Beauties:
09789320-CA0A-43EF-BBD8-59E5BD740100_zps7gbft9iy.jpeg

I was just glad I found someone willing to part with them (@T90) tho, he’s probably regretting it now. lol
My kids are teens...I told them they can have the set when they’re 21, so that gives me a few more years to play with them. :D
I’m contemplating the hammered silver, bruiser combo...but definitely getting at least one in comp finish!
Tough choices with the handle. I want at least 2, one to use with canvas scales the other maybe a bruiser.

BTW,@bmilla35, awesome looking combo you have there.;) :thumbsup:

Oh yes those! :cool: I love them on the Black felt backing! :):thumbsup::thumbsup: And I just love the bruiser!

Hog gemini would probably split wood like no other. Deep hollow grind for slicing, .350 thick for any prying job you’ll ever need. That’s a “one and done” kind of knife. I’m in. I want canvas but I don’t know what color..

Picking up a blue and black g10 forsaken to match the forsaken mistress though.

Love/Hate:
I love how the CBT tapers together at the sharpening notch/elf choil.
2018-03-18 13.26.28.jpg
I hate how large the notch/elf choil had to be made to create this slight detail.

Verdict: undecided, but bordering on not likely.

The CBT are certainly good looking. I have resisted the TG fan club to date. My immediate thought, since these are not LB, is to consider having the top guard ground off.

Anybody else?

The CBT are certainly good looking. I have resisted the TG fan club to date. My immediate thought, since these are not LB, is to consider having the top guard ground off.

Anybody else?

I have been debating that for about 18 months right now .. take off the top talon . The problem is every TG Ive had .. I just cant bring myself to do it. I was going to chop up a tga2 .. no luck. Those knives grow on me , more and more.

Back