• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

G11 for sale, price "free"

Thanks. I have looked at that post many times; I take your reply as confirmation that it's going to be the same light green color.

Tait

Charlie got it FROM Jim (JatMat) so it is THE MATERIAL from that other thread.... not just similar :)

Hey, this sounds like something I'd be interested in! If it's alright, i'd like in on this, too!

David

Alright guys, heres what I came up with, for a large priority box it cost around 15.00, so lets say 25.00 gets you a huge box of this stuff, medium box will be 20.00, I am pretty sure I can get 30 pounds into a large box, if not more, they will all be jammed tight. 30 pounds of this stuff will last you awhile, it also works great for jigs and sanding sticks. So 25 for a large and 20 for a medium shipped:), of course you can always tip if you would like,LOL Thank you guys for your intrest and if you want some my paypal address is c.edmondsonknives@yahoo.com, put into your description what size you want, if you want to send a check or money order emai for my address, Thanks fellows, I will be shipping Wednesday of next week, Godbless to all,Charlie:thumbup:

$25 sent via paypal for a large box.

Thanks Charlie ! Very much appreciated :thumbup: :thumbup:

;)

Alright guys, heres what I came up with, for a large priority box it cost around 15.00, so lets say 25.00 gets you a huge box of this stuff, medium box will be 20.00, I am pretty sure I can get 30 pounds into a large box, if not more, they will all be jammed tight. 30 pounds of this stuff will last you awhile, it also works great for jigs and sanding sticks. So 25 for a large and 20 for a medium shipped:), of course you can always tip if you would like,LOL Thank you guys for your intrest and if you want some my paypal address is c.edmondsonknives@yahoo.com, put into your description what size you want, if you want to send a check or money order emai for my address, Thanks fellows, I will be shipping Wednesday of next week, Godbless to all,Charlie:thumbup:

I assume this is only for US shipping? Are you doing international shipping at all?

I will ship to africa if you want,LOL I will check on shipping for you if you would like, just let me know buddy, take care,Charlie

Back