• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

G11 for sale, price "free"

Just to let everyone know, the pieces are all different sizes, some big, some small, I will do the best I can to equal it out amongst everyone. I have seen a big interest from alot of people for this stuff so I will have to make 2 different trips to the post office next week, one on Wednesday, and one on Thursday, thanks to all, and Godbless,Charlie And thanks for the tips everyone, every little bit helps

Just to let everyone know, the pieces are all different sizes, some big, some small, I will do the best I can to equal it out amongst everyone. I have seen a big interest from alot of people for this stuff so I will have to make 2 different trips to the post office next week, one on Wednesday, and one on Thursday, thanks to all, and Godbless,Charlie And thanks for the tips everyone, every little bit helps

Charlie, you can cut the pieces into 11 3/4'' lengths so they will fit better into the flat rate boxes. Remember International shipments are limited to 20lbs, Do NOT go over 20lbs, not even an ounce, the postage will double if you do. Canadian shipments usually run me around 34 to 36 dollars postage USPS priority mail box. I use the medium sized boxes for those. Last box to Italy cost me 42 dollars postage.

Just some hints,
Good Luck,
Jim

I will ship to africa if you want,LOL I will check on shipping for you if you would like, just let me know buddy, take care,Charlie

That would be great Charlie. Please let me know what it'll cost to ship to europe. Either through E-mail or through this thread. Either will be fine.

Shipping to Europe will run 50.00, for a 20 lbs box, will run you lets say 65.00, hope that helps some, also Im not gonna take anymore orders until I get these filled, your in LX Emergency if you want some, Charlie

I'll take 2 large boxes -- when you are ready to start taking orders again let me know (email or post here) and I will send funds.

chad@pirtleranch.com

Thanks!

Shipping to Europe will run 50.00, for a 20 lbs box, will run you lets say 65.00, hope that helps some, also Im not gonna take anymore orders until I get these filled, your in LX Emergency if you want some, Charlie

Awesome. I'll take it. I'll send you paypal ASAP. That should include my adress and everything.

Looking forward to it.

Before I sell anymore I need to get everyones out, I will post again when the orders are taken care of and post how much I have left, No more orders until Friday, 12:34PM 11-09-09, THANKS GUYS

Todays vets day, orders will go out tomorrow, everyones getting right at 30lbs, I had forgotten today was a holiday, thanks everyone, and may Godbless our Veterans, Charlie Edmondson

I received my box of G11 today. It is really nice. Thank you so much for sharing with me.

The rest are going out tomorrow, the mail clerks hate me right now, no joke!

Well those boxes probably aren't easy to deal with. Plus they probably never figured when they did that whole "if it fits it ships for one low rate" that you could fit 30lbs in a box like that :D

hello, do you still have any left?? im sorry but i didnt see it in the thread-- how big are the pieces--average--thickness?? i would also like to order a box. please let me know if your taking orders still, if so ill take a small,um maybe a large. thank you--marekz

Update, I have recieved a bunch of emails by people reguarding the shipping date of their packages. I can only take 5 a day to the post office without feeling guilty and still having a somewhat functionally back, the last 7 are going out tomorrow. I tried to get everyone different sizes and 29 to 30 pounds, if for any reason your not happy let me know and we will fix it somehow, thanks to all and godbless, also Tomorrow I will see how much if any I have left and will distribute that according to who wanted it first, Thanks guys,Charlie

The last boxes went out today, If you have paid and dont recieve your box by Teuesday of next week message me and we will find the problem, thanks guys and I hope you all enjoy it,Charlie

Back