• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

G11 for sale, price "free"

Got my boxes today, great stuff - thanks!

Hey Guys, If anyone else wants any give me to December the 1st to see how much I have left. Right now I still have about 5 orders to fill, I will post back after the 1st to let everyone know how much I have, Thanks Charlie

Charlie,
I have to tell you, it is refreshing to see that a sales thread is not bogged down with questions about delivery time, refunds, where are you at, why havent you responded and why haven't I gotten my stuff. It is good to see someone handle there business like a professional. I have dealt with you before when I purchased a knife from you and received it in a very timely fashion. My grandmother told me a long time ago, "Your name will go further than your face ever will!" Holds true. You and Mark from It's a Burl, will have more of my business in the future.
I look forward to this coming weekend.
Thanks,
Bryan Arnold

Charlie, if you have any left and the postal worker does not cut you off, I'd like a large box also. Please let me know if at your convenience, after Dec 1 ok with me. I think its great that you're offering to do this. Give me your Paypal for payment on shipping.

Hi there, I was just wondering if you have something like a tracking number for me. I'ts been quite a while now. (I know I live far away and I'm not too worried yet, just wondering).

regards
LX

Charlie:
I have not yet received the two boxes I ordered from you. Can you look into it and let me know. The check came from my company . Pine Tree Trading. Thanks.

Marcel

Hi Charlie,
Still haven't recieved my boxes. And like you offered me, I'd like a refund. However you don't seem to be replying through e-mail.

Are you seeing this?

Regards
LX

I haven't heard from Charlie in about a month. If I don't hear from him today I'm taking this to GBU.

Guys both of your packages are in the mail, Lx I sent you another package and you should recieve it anyday, Marcel you have one coming with your money back and a box, Listen guys these are the 2nd boxes I have sent you both, call me at home please, call collect if you want to 256 215 7212

Charlie, we'll take the rest of that G11 to Batson's and hand it out there. Get stuff squared with the people over the shipping and don't do this mess again. This G11 has cost you too much money and time.

Thanks for replying Charlie. Like I said in the e-mails I sent you. I'm not angry or anything. I was just worried since the last I heard from you was around a month ago.

Regards
LX

It has cost me over 150 dollars to send out extra boxes of this stuff, as to date only 6 boxes where lost. The 2 going over seas where also never returned from customs, Guys this was no money making venture believe me, this stuff has ended up costing me money, out of probally 27 people that bought the stuff, 3 people didnt get theirs, one is lx, marcel, and the ninja guy, but the ninja guys hasnt been sent yet. I talked to him about the package and wanted to fix him up with a few different things. Guys this will be resolved.

Charlie:
i am certainly not mad about this. I know you mailed it out through my e-mails with you. Just concerned that the box got lost in the mail. Certainly did not want any money back. I know how the P.O. can lose stuff. I will check with my local P.O. to see if they have a box that somehow did not get delivered to me. Will let you know what I find out. Thanks for the reply.

Marcel

Hey No problem buddy, I am very sorry about all this mess, I certainly like to keep everyone happy and I promise this will be taken care of,Charlie

Hey Charlie, I am in no rush to get the stuff as I know this is costing you time and money (if you need more funds to cover a better shipping method let me know). Did my box get returned again? If not perhaps you have a tracking number we can run through USPS. I tried to call you when I got your last PM but no one answered, so let me know if you will be around tonight and I will give you a call.

Dan

Hey Dan gimme a call buddy, I have your box setting here on my desk , I will get it out today, I put you alot of different stuff in it, I think you will like it,charlie

Back