Garth Vs. Jerry . . . . The Battle Of Cheese Curds!!!

Who has the best cheese curds?

• Dairy Queen

• A&W

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ever tried Cookout's? No A&W in the area, so I gotta vote DQ.

Sorry man... A&W. It's not even close!

Although... I found a small little mom and pop joint that sold deep fried Tillamook cheese curds. Best I've ever had.

Hey! Another "Not even close" for A&W - one more vote for "See. told ya I wasn't crazy" a battle my whole life 😂
But lets take a moment to droll over that sheath of Twoody's ... Damn!

If you're ever in Tillamook Oregon go on the creamery tour all you can eat cheese curds , the gift shop sells them too .
DQ . All the way
Been there a few times and it's a really cool experience. We went there right before Covid and they had the cheese out buffet style. You could eat as much as you could. Went there during Covid and they took out the cheese buffet area. :(
It's a neat experience to see the cheese getting packed up on the conveyor line. Cool place take the family if you're in the area. :)
(These pics are from 2019)

View attachment 2112427View attachment 2112428View attachment 2112429View attachment 2112430View attachment 2112431View attachment 2112432View attachment 2112433

Hey Jerry, Garth. It looks like there's a new contender in the curd wars. word is a little eatery in the Skye Cinema has a player that might crossover some fans.
So Jer, Question is, wanna stick to that weak ass story of victory? :)
I half ass am intrigued to try these things. All that goo you can bury them in? hide that nasty ass stuff that's basically, cheese embryo's, and make it edible~ and damn near talked myself right out of it there.
I'll take a sharp Busse with me just in case I need to fillet the taste bud layer off my tongue.

reelwood kitchen curds.jpg

Hey Jerry, Garth. It looks like there's a new contender in the curd wars. word is a little eatery in the Skye Cinema has a player that might crossover some fans.
So Jer, Question is, wanna stick to that weak ass story of victory? :)
I half ass am intrigued to try these things. All that goo you can bury them in? hide that nasty ass stuff that's basically, cheese embryo's, and make it edible~ and damn near talked myself right out of it there.
I'll take a sharp Busse with me just in case I need to fillet the taste bud layer off my tongue.

View attachment 2511357
Leonardo,

You are on my friend!!! I just called Reelwood and now have a date with destiny!!!

Tomorrow, I pick up a few hundred cheese curds at Skye Cinema, and the crew and I will destroy them in the name of science!!!

Stay tuned for results later in the day!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Back